Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We're in Aber!

Despite the super fast internet that we got in the rented flat, I just found it hard to be online.
Just a quick update, work in the lab is challenging but everything else is just great. While I do whatever that I need to do in the campus, the family just have fun without mama around. Here's some pics.

And yes, hubby decided to have all 4 with him when I'm at work and save the money for childcare.
That's all I can do at the moment, the kids are up and have to prepare for work.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

huhu...what a lovely view...
jelesnya....


k e

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seronoknya ... i know ur family and u will have a lovely time ..

My dream to revisit UK has not materialised yet ..not for a very very long time, I think!! Lucky you ..


Btw ...amira will be expecting a sibling some time in Jan 09.... another surprise but smarter this time. Tak payah tunggu samapai 32 wks ..:D

Lyzaghazali
Amira's moomie

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Selang seli plak pink ye. -sofhib

2:05 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

K e...wish you were here!

Lyza...I'm delighted! Congrats, thx for informing. Wish you a smooth pregnancy.

Nice colour, a must have for Bea2 always!

4:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaa..the kids will enjoy the outdoors in such weather....think baby looks misrable without you alright..have loads of fun!

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home