Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Muahhhhh

How would you feel if you found a sms in your hubby's handphone which has a "muahhhh" in it.

Well, it happened to me on Thursday (if you are asking me if I have been checking his phone...yes I do). Actually the whole message is : "Bukannnnn, laki kita Abang Ariellll....muahhhh". The moment I saw it, I felt warm blood rushed on my face. I could not even breathe a few seconds. We have a healthy, loving relationship but I could not help it and my mind was running wild, and I thought of what I should do. Should I wait for more 'evidences' or should I confront him right away. I chose the latter.

He was still having his morning nap (he naps more than the girls during holidays). I woke him up and asked him about the sms. He said he did not know the sender and he kept the message as he thought it might be from one of my friends (my handpnone battery kapot sometimes, so I just use his). He was not really interested to be bothered with it, but asked me again to really think about it. He said it was not for him but for that "Abang Ariellll". He even asked me to call the number back.

I called twice and it was not answered. About half an hour later, the phone rang once as if giving a missed call. I tried to be as calm as I can and called back. On the other line, it was a young lady's voice (yes, I could tell from the way she whispered her 'hello'). I calmly told her that I saw an sms from her number in my husband's handphone. She frantically asked for hubby's number and all in one sentence explained to me that the sms was supposed to be sent to her friend and her number is xxx-x4x xxxx. She had missed a digit as hubby's nomber is xxx-x7x xxxx. She apologised over and over, and said "Abang Ariellll" is actually the vocalist of Peter Pan (now, who is that?). I was a bit ashamed but hubby said all reaction was already expected from me, so it was not a surprise for him. A few minutes later, I received another sms from the girl. She apologised again and convinced me if I did not believe her, I could just call her friend with that number. I decided that the matters are closed. Hubby joked to me not to erase the number as he would probably ask the girl to send him more daring sms.

Hubby is not a romantic type at all, but more often than not he would end our phone conversation with a 'muahhhh'. I really felt guilty about the whole thing and tried to make it up by giving him extra TLC that night *wink, wink*.

3 Comments:

Blogger 5xmom.com said...

0__0

Wah, penuh misteri. But glad you sorted it out than to fikir yang bukan-bukan.

6:24 PM  
Blogger sqkiki said...

really sound like the news I read from newspaper ler..ohh..lucky just a misunderstanding..hehee..
woh..u r brave to make thing clear ler..

9:21 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

5xmom and msau...me kenot tahan la, must solve something really fast. No point of thinking/worrying about it any further.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home