Monday, July 31, 2006

My friend has my baby's pic as a background in her handphone!

Can't think of any other title.

Anyway, I had two friends, both of them are sisters coming over a few weeks ago. Anyway, I guess people just love a new home that I keep receiving guests. Which is good as, they normally bring a lot of food!

My two friends have been trying to conceive, and been married for 9 and 8 years respectively.

They went head over heel with my Bea3, non-stop cooing and ooooh cutenya, and ahhh comelnya...been going on especially when I was feeding her, no actually all 3 of us.

I didn't realise it, but one of them gave me these photos later





"Helllllo...." I love this one the most!


In case you are wondering, the hand with the huge gold bracelet is not mine. mama23beas surely can't afford that.

And we never teach her to show middle finger to anyone, well not yet!



About a week after that, I received a call from one of them. She squeelled with excitement telling me that it was confirmed that she was pregnant. It was truly a surprise as for two years she tried any method available at the hospital, then decided that she wanted to slow down a bit, went to further studies and voila...things happened during the semester break. She was actually 4 weeks pregnant when she was busy snapping pics of my baby.

I just thought God works in mysterious ways!

Anyway, now I think that title does not sound right! And, damn....I'm still having problem to arrange the photos.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mumsgather said...

The chinese say if you want a cute baby look at pictures of cute babies. In this case if you want baby, snap pictures of cute baby. Your friend must be estatic after trying for so long.

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He..he..he...we moms with children can no more afford gold and diamonds. chup...chup...for bea3 chubby cheek.

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaa b3, so comel ahh...

1:10 PM  
Blogger nuhaafnan said...

i think u arrange the pics juz fine. They're not perfectly aligned, if thats what u intend to do, but artistically fine none-the less

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home