Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Blog list

I have long lists of what-to-do-at-home, what-to-do-at-work, what-to-buy, what-to-write, and I even have a list of lists somewhere. Due to the time constraint, I've been accumulating blog titles that I intend to do once I'm a bit free. So, now I'm creating my blog list:

1. I had a tag from Simon about the soundtrack of my life. Just did it half-way and it has been sitting in drafts for months.

2. Misyar marriage - yup, I also want to talk about it but I need to do more research. Probably have to let this one go as nobody talks about it anymore.

3. That Lenggong fieldtrip.

4. Teacher's day entry

5. Moving Day

6. Father's Day entry

7. More crafts from Bea1

8. Bea2 and her shoes

9. Bea2 and Mickey cookies

10. Bea3 skips crawling

11. Bea1 writes her name

12. The Cup - I'm so out of touch, blame it to being married to a non-football maniac. I even thought Buaya created the mascots out of Bear in the Blue House and the Moon (for the ball), till I saw it in somewhere in 5xmom's. I was stunned looking at Frings in action last night. Caught that while having supper outside.

14. Graduate teacher transfer and how it effect my 1 1/2 year-old nephew. He was 'forced' to be separated from his mother for 5 days for the mother to settle down in a new place.
Seriously I still can't see a justification for transferring married teachers with families who has been serving for many years, away from the family.

In a few days, I will add these

15. My new kitchen

16. Friends volunteer to do house-warming party

That's all for now. I may end up just updating the list *sigh*

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

long list :)

10:55 AM  
Blogger Lrong Lim said...

'non-football maniac'??

Hahaahahaa... I thought the 'maniac' label would apply more to people crazy about football... staying up deep into the nights just to the games... no?

1:30 PM  
Blogger Mumsgather said...

Lol! I too have such a list of blog titles to blog about in my head. Sometimes I put the headings in drafts with nothing written just so I won't forget. Hahaha.

2:31 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

It is sofhib...dunno where to start.

Lrong, I call him that as he just would not care about it, I used to to think that it is a bit strange.

mumsgather...think I also can't finish them all. This entry is just a reminder.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Buaya69 said...

at least you updated a list! me? sigh... ;)

4:36 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Buaya..but you came here to read, thank you, thank you *grinning from ear to ear*

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rem, I really enjoy reading your blog and I'm inspired to have my own blog after reading yours. I've been trying to finish reading all the titles in your blog since yesterday. Well at least I get to know all your daughters...

1:03 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Anon...calling me Rem summore. Must be an old friend...no need putting anon la next time, ok!

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home