Friday, May 18, 2007

Meme:10 bad and annoying habits that we think our spouse detests

Aiyak...another meme from 5xmom . Not that I don't like tag, tag = love to me always but another one would make my what-to-blog list longer. I tried to look for the meme title, and got the above a line in her sentences, and it is supposed to be written from the spouse's view.

Here goes...

1. She can't read map, ok she can do it verrrrry slowly and without distraction. With kids yelling, no way...and she is a geologist, and very proud of it, even put it in her blog banner (the first thing you see on top, I also dunno what you call it).

2. We fight a lot , no I mean she loves to pick up fights with me, and she would get upset when I turn my face away during one and got even more upset to see me smiling. Actually, I always think that pout is funny.

3. She uses the excuse of being pregnant to get anything, anything at all. I started to think that she must has 'tricked' me into getting her pregnant this frequent.

4. I can't believe how this woman can flip the Ikea catalogue over and over and over. She does not care if what is left from it is only a few pages (after being torn, chewed, thrown by the kids), and yet our place is still far from Ikea showroom (that's what she always wants the apartment to be).

5. She can get easily upset when I comment her cooking, whatever I say, she is always not satisfied. I've gained almost 10 kg since we got married, that's not enough for her.

6. She yells a lot from the kitchen, normally to get kids out of it. The thing is the kids just love to be with her! Not my fault at all.


7. She gets upset when food is not finished, and normally it is my 'duty' to settle it, and yet she nags I should reduce some weight. Does she ever know what she actually want?

8. If she has to bath the kids, putting on the clothes is left for me. If she has to clean their buttoms, she would then pass them to me to put on the diapers etc, in other words, it is clear that taking care of kids is meant to be shared....especially when I'm enjoying my rest watching the TV. She even makes "dodoi" the baby while I watch TV. Tak boleh tengok orang senang sikit.

9. She gathers kids toys, sweep the floor, get the the hot water ready for mopping ... and again when I have something really good on TV, she says she has done enough and passes the mob to me!

10. She makes me say things that I rarely say, during childbirth labor, normally with her eyes telling me that I have no choice but to say things that she wants, in the presence of doc and nurses in the labor room during all the kids birth. Ahhh...I have to prepare for another one in July!

Seriously, I never thought I could ever reach 10. And now, I'm passing this to
1. QOTH and
2. d
Have a great weekend, everyone.

5 Comments:

Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Erk!!! But gimme a few days and I'm sure I can come up with something :-)

(p.s. I like that shared parenting bit!)

5:21 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

QOTH...haha, I know someone who has been married for 19 years must have a lot to share;)

5:50 PM  
Blogger D said...

oooittt!!!! me ka? if QOTH needs a few days, I need a few weeks!! Hehehe.. Okay, will see what I can conjure.

6:28 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Yes d...it's you, muahhahaha. Take your sweetest time, dear. Tak nak buat pun tak pa...hehe!

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Window Cleaning Boston said...

Great post tthank you

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home