Wednesday, May 02, 2007

We're off to Kota Kinabalu

Hubby dropped another bombshell, two days after returning from 8-day outstation in Sarawak, 10 days Kota Kinabalu.

After done with crying, hair-pulling, we decided to follow him for 5 days. That's all I can afford, really have to be at work on Monday. He wanted us to stay for the 10 days.

We have no idea on which hotel, and what to do and we are flying off tonight. And hubby had flied earlier since the company already booked his ticket. I'm a bit jittery thinking about handling the girls all by myself at the LCCT.

But at least I'm prepared, with camera, swimming suit and all. And hubby will have 2 days leave during the weekend.

Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger D said...

"After done with crying, hair-pulling.." - those must be the works of the hormones. Gosh, really stressful managing the kids when travelling. I wish you all the best! Don't forget to enjoy yourself!!!

3:14 AM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

d...he just came back from that 3 week outstation for barely two days and he had to go again. Ok la to tell you the truth, we had not been apart much before his new job.
Anyway, challenging yes, but we did it ok at the LCCT. And now, I can't beleive it that I have an hour to log in. And yes, I'm enjoying myself and happy though hubby is out all day working, we have him at night.
Thanks for the wish...love you;).

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home