Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Look who turns 4 today!

I remember I cried buckets when I first saw the two lines that appeared on the pregnancy stick. I planned to have two first, and then concentrate on building up the career.

Career or no career, who really cares when one has such a cute baby! Bea3 is the beginning of the other 3 subsequent surprise pregnancies (one ended with a miscarriage). I just went "Oopsy...", no more tears, nothing only the fuzzy wuzzy feeling of yet having another chance at motherhood and being grateful.

It just happened that I really needed to practise swirling buttercream. So I made over 100 tiny cuppies to be shared with the whole kindy. Alhamdulillah for the bigger fridge, I managed to hide them from her. This pic does not really potray what she felt, she just didn't know how to act for the camera. She was so excited when I walked in with the huge box and yelled it's her birthday today.

This is more like it.

She is quite a handful. She goes "Hi pakcik polis" to some security guards or "Hi makcik kuih", "Hi kucing" everywhere. Despite the thought that she started talking a bit late, now she is a chatter-box. She whines a lot too. Her best friend is Adel, her worst enemy...yup, you guessed it, Adel. She calls him swiper. She treats Atef as if he is a doll. She loves books, is easy with food and eats kaya on its own;).

Ok or not my swirls?;)

I just love looking at kids with cuppies. They all went "I want green, green!", "I want pink!" over and over. It makes sneaking out of the bedroom at 3 am to whip some icing all worth it;). And of course, the look on Bea3's face is priceless!

7 Comments:

Blogger Sizuka said...

salam mamabea :)

happy birthday bea3!!

9:03 PM  
Anonymous mumsgather said...

Happy Birthday to your little girl. Her cake looks great. You are a supermom indeed. :)

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Bea3...mama bea cayalah..you're better than me in making swirls...even Haris said 'yummy cake'

8:53 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Salam Sizuka...thanks for dropping bye!

MG...thanks but aiseh, how many time you must say that. I'm the tak boleh duduk diam type la. And I found out by baking our own b'day cake, save a lot of money also;)

Thanks Anon...next time you come over, Haris will decide who is actually better, ok?

9:35 PM  
Anonymous mrs b said...

I am amazed, wake up 3 o'clock to do swirls with a baby and 4 kids and a job :)
Happy Birthday Bea #!!

12:20 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

mrs b...yes, and I make sure I had enough sleep for a few days before that, if not mau pengsan kat ofis;)

4:18 PM  
Blogger nuhaafnan said...

happy belated birthday, makcik kecik! (i dunno abt bea3, but ppl always call my little chatterbox makcik kecik!) sorry aunty missed your actual birthday.

the swirls look marvelous, and yes, seeing kids fighting over which cupcake they want is an absolute delight!

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home