Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Little baby in my tummy

Think I know how to put multiple photos in a blog already. I start off with the progress of this little precious being in my tummy....ohhhh I just love being pregnant!

These are printouts from scans in the ob/gy clinic.
Baby at 7 weeks in utero

At 7 weeks and only a little bud but already makes mama's heart filled with joy and excitement. I looked forward to the next appointment.

But I missed it (long list of excuses I have but they are all lame *shame on me*). By the time I was in the clinic, the baby was at 17 weeks already. And since I missed the last check-up, doctor printed two photos.

Baby at 17 weeks in utero

Grows fast in 10 weeks, see the head on the right and the ribs. It was amazing to see her/him moved, quite active already.

Baby at 17 weeks in utero

Baby turned a little bit to show shoulder and legs...love looking at it. Now just wait patiently to have her/him in my arms.

4 Comments:

Blogger mjey said...

Hey Ros...

Its so exciting to see this scan pics...I remember the ones I had on my fridge when I was caring shaveena. Boy I can't wait to get preg again....

This pics..have just boosted me!!

Manju

3:41 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Hi Manju, it is a surprise to see you here. Thx for reading.
Wow you put them on the fridge...lagi terror, I bring them in my handbag! All of scan pics of all 3 of my babies!

12:29 PM  
Blogger mjey said...

hey..I started blogging just recently and been hooked to it...and also been a silent reader...feel free to drop by my blog.

Wah in your hand bag ah!

2:44 PM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

I nampak kote, I nampak kote kahkahkah...

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home