Friday, January 13, 2006

This day, 2 years ago....

Beatrisya&Beasyara

...my Beasyara was born. I planned to have her carefully, choosing to have her birthday in January, the same month as her big sister's and papa's, and also our wedding anniversary. Why? One of the reasons is because after being married to hubby, I knew he is just helpless in remembering dates. The other reason is easier for me to plan everything in one go...hehe!

She came right on the dot, and I just feel blessed.

She is persistent, just like me.
She is also a chatterbox, just like me.
Her singing always brings a smile on papa's face. And when he smiles, he got those lines at the corner of his eyes...and I just love that!
And she is Bea1's best buddy!

She "followed" me to some caves in Gunung Buda in Sarawak when she was 5 months in-utero. And become the youngest baby in caving expedition, according to one of the cavers;).

I love my Beasyara. I kept thanking Allah over and over the first time I saw her, even when I was wheeled out of the labour room, for giving me such a lovely baby.

Nothing big, there will a cake to celebrate tonight, and a small cute bag as a gift (so that she stops fighting with Bea1;))

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Beasyara, bea1 and papa. And Happy Anniversary to the both of you.

You guys are just like my family. My little Champion and Mr. President wil celebrate their birthdays with apps in April. Good planning ah? Can save money *wink*

Happy celebrating!

1:33 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Yes Geeta, very good planning..but life is more interesting with surprises, right?
So, that's why la Bea3 came in Oct...now, have to plan for an Oct. baby:).
Thanks for the wishes!

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Syara. I'm also January product, hehehe.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Cherry said...

Jan baby is always a sweet one. My Aziz was born 2 Jan 2000 (Could hv been 1 Jan 2000 but I refuse to take the risk of 1/1/2000 IT freak me huh).

7:58 PM  
Blogger amira shasmeen said...

Happy Birthday to Bea1, Bea2 and Papa and a Happy Anniversary to both of ya ....

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whole lot of fun and celebration!!! so good to plan all together, really save a lot of time celebrating :D.
Happy birthday to Bea1, Bea2, Papa23beas, and happy anniversary!!!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Lrong Lim said...

Waaah... you ah, so terror to plan like that and somemore can succeed ok... I am impressed... Happy B-days to all your loved ones...

11:15 AM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Happy Birthday to you too, sofhib:)

Haha Ninuk...I understand you alright!

Thanks Lyza...there wil be another 3 This Day, _ years ago in my next entries...hehe, please bear with me ok;)

Anonymous (it would be great if I know who you are:))...Thought of always celebrating both girls' birthdays simultaneously, but just could not. Don't want them to feel less special of sharing the day!

lrong...thanks lrong. Will plan for an Oct baby pulak. See if I'm still terror or not;)

1:08 PM  
Blogger Dilip Mutum said...

A big happy birthday wish to your daughters and your hubby.

Really cute pic.

1:26 PM  
Blogger ZMM said...

Happy Birthday
Beasyara, bea1 and your Hubby!!

Btw, not updating your blog much lately b'cos of the new baby huh?

5:36 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Thanks Adam...and the pic was taken the first time both girls met at the hospital. I love that pic. Beasyara still has that same baby 'face' till now!

Welcome zara's mama..and thanks for the wishes.
Definitely not b'cos of new baby but rather my research is about to kick off now, and I'm just in the mood to work and work and work...I'm weird sometimes:).
I went to your blog a few times after your hilarious article was 'featured' in Mom's Daily!

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home