Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Hubby thinks Bea1 draws cartoon better than me!

Since Bea1 started preschool, she spends the morning in my room in the office, and sometimes lunchtime and afternoon, too. While I work, she spend the time playing or drwaing. So, I have lots of these in my room:


scan0006

That's the latest one! She used to draw straight hairs, I noticed this one shows someone with curly hairs!

I taught her to draw human face since she knew how to hold the pen properly while teaching her about parts in our body. She was ok with faces and kept improving, but had problem with the body. She would easily get frustrated and I tried to convince her that it should not be a rush. She has been trying and she drew this yesterday morning. I was on cloud 9!

scan0005

Hubby thinks her drawings resemble "Sinchan" cartoons and thinks the creator could have been inspired by some little kid's work of art.

Comparing my work with Bea1's, he also concluded that she draws better than I do! Well, I know I don't have the talent but I at least I got a budding artist in the making!

7 Comments:

Blogger CheaYee said...

helo helo

thanks for visiting my blog..

haha..perhaps i could add u to the mothers blogroll after all..

12:09 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Must keep these precious drawings...it's priceless! I like to look at kid's drawings like these..they are so "themselves"..

11:16 AM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

cheayee...thanks, love reading your refreshing encounters with small kids!

Annie...yes, they are priceless. The thing is they are too many of them, in my office, hubby's office, at home...and they are only 3 and 1 yo! Wil find a way to organize them.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Dilip Mutum said...

Those pictures are really cute.

It seems like you are receiving some spam. You better turn on the Blogger word verification system.

I put up a link to your blog from mine. Hope you don't mind.

6:27 PM  
Blogger shoppingmum said...

Bea1 has really nice drawings! BTW, better delete some rubbish comments...

10:07 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Thanks Adam...yeah, I should do something about that! but where's the link?

Thanks shoppingmum!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Dilip Mutum said...

The link to your blog is listed under Blogs.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home