Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Taking a break....

...from blogging, that is. The reason is I'd been too long-winded in my two previous entries that now I'm not in the mood!

Ok, I'm just kidding with that! The actual reasons are:

1. Soon, very soon the population in the house will increase from just 3 to 45...yes that's how big the clan is. So, with only one pc in the house, more competition to be online is expected!

2. The festive mood overcome the mood to blog!

3. My mind is set to only one thing now: to have hubby coming back to us!

4. I will be back to KL on the 6th. No internet at home:(.

5. By the time I'm supposed to be in the office, it is still a semester break. I will take as much leave maybe till the new year. Will be playing the role of a stay-at-home wife and mom for 2 months!

Will continue with stories on confinement. I will be missing blogs that I've been visiting frequently but I will catch up!

Thanks for visiting my humble site, Happy Deepavali, Selamat Hari Raya, Happy Holidays, ...er and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

5 Comments:

Blogger Dilip Mutum said...

Just came back from a hiatus to discover that a lot of people are going into hibernation mode. Anyway, hope you come back refreshed with many stories.
Happy holidays.

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will miss u. Enjoy being a SAHM for 2 months ya. I'm sure the girls will be thrilled to have mummy 24/7 at their side. Take care.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Lrong Lim said...

Selamat Hari Raya to you... rest well...

2:43 PM  
Blogger Buaya69 said...

have a good rest ya? Selamat hari Raya. ;)

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good time bonding with the girls!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home