Wednesday, January 04, 2006

It's good to be back...

I start off by thanking Lilian, Ninuk and
domesticgoddess for commenting on the post about confinement. To Ninuk and DG, I will write more on how hubby takes the whole confinement thingy, and whether it is worth to get the pre-pregnancy waistline back;).

Thanks too to Adam, a&a's mom lrong,
Mr Buaya and Mrs B for the wishes!

For almost two months, I was a stay at home mom of 3 kids under 4 years old. Tough but manageable, all 4 of us are just fine though there were moments when I just wanted to bang my head on the wall. Some developments milestone have been achived:

1. Bea1 is potty-trained...finally!
2. Bea2 is under art-attack, too...I'm busy snapping photos of the walls and the sofa.
3. Bea3 smiles and laughs a lot, and as if she understands that mama's hands are full, just being angelic!
4. And me...finally i realised why kids love the Wiggles...those guys are just exciting...I have "hot potato" in my head now! And those recipes from "bite Size" are not bad at all!

And those journals that I planned to read stayed where they were almost 3 months ago..in the car! Where got time to read, but I managed to finish Dan Brown's the Da Vinci Code...at least that makes me less of being "bawah tempurung"!

Will write more soon

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ros. Welcome back. Tell us more about yr 2mos SAHM experience. BTW, it January again and lot of cakes for this month right :)

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welome back, Happy New Year to you and your family.

your find Wiggles interesting? I so afriad to listen to it, but the girls really love it, I can't do much :D.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Fashionasia said...

welcome back! Happy new year to you!

11:59 AM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Thanks sofhib...yes, january means 3 birthdays and wedding anniversary. I will lump everything and everybody will get a huge gift: the keys to our new apartment...heh!

Maria...thanks and happy New Year to you too.
Now I watch Wiggles with the girls. I esp. like Anthony's workshop. These guys really like their job, I think. They look they are having fun, too!

Fashionasia...welcome and happy new year to you too.
Took a peek at your blog, I must learn from you about skincare...not taking care of myself lately.

12:14 PM  
Blogger shoppingmum said...

Have been waiting for your updates! It's nice to see you back on blog. Any chance to see Bea3's photos?

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome baCk!! Missed u & Congrats on the milestones achived by ur 3 angels.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Dilip Mutum said...

Welcome back. Looking forward to reading your updates.

3:46 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Shoppingmum...that sounds like a very warm welcome to me! Will surely post Bea3's photo soon.

a&a's mom...thanks, kids develop very fast, I must say!

adam...thanks, have a lot to write but works also piling up. But I'll try.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home