Thursday, October 06, 2005

Counting Down to D Day (Part 4)

Missing the days of being pregnant!

Spending the last few days of the pregnancy, thought I would blog about missing it. Off course, got "rezeki" I hope I will get pregnant again and again...;)!

I love being pregnant, think a lot of mothers who are pregnant and had gone through that can relate well to it.

Besides having those mushy feeling of having that beautiful tiny creature inside me, seed sowed by two people in love with Allah's will, the kicks/movement, being offered chairs/seats, the look on hubby's face whenever I go "ouch" while holding on the tummy etc, I also love to be able to do this:

01220002

"Look mum, no hands";).

I saw Phoebe did that in "Friends" sitcom, and I thought it was fun! And I accidently did that for the first time while having cereal, when pregnant with Bea1.

One hand was on the remote while the other flipping the Astro guide...lovely!

While trying to get the best shot (with both hands, off course), I could feel the baby's hiccups and the mug moved with them...it was FUN!

Note: The mug was only for acting, I puasa tau!

Seriously, I got nothing better to do!

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Ros,
It's Ai Lian here. Hey, didn't know you were expecting. Congrats!
Anyway, I got tagged by Min to write a meme on 5 childhood memories related to food. And then I had to tag 5 other people to do the same. I know you puasa, so sorry to have you writing on food but I guess you could do this after buka puasa yes?
Anyway, great to have found your blog. I've added you to my blogroll. I'm at http://mamasbagoftricks.blogspot.com

Cheers,
Ai Lian

12:45 AM  
Blogger Lrong Lim said...

Hey... didn't know the baby can hiccup while still in the tummy... hope you don't get too sick of Astro repeats...

8:12 AM  
Blogger Mumsgather said...

The best part for me... is hubby's extra loving attention. Hehehe.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

i so "kan cheong" (excited) for u... coming liao-coming liao! Myself has to wait 3 more months. Good lah, u enjoyed pregnant so much. Then can have many babies lor. For myself, I am very sked of morning sickness....think of it also shivers!!

4:28 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Ai Lian...lambat la you ni, I have been yakking about it in MMB, my baby will come out anytime now! Anyway, took a peek at your blog. No prob can talk about food, will do it when I have the time, ok!

lrong...yeap, also can play with the umbilical cord, a lot of things can be seen through the scan, can also hear...think my baby gets distressed when her/his big sisters fight, can tell from the movement.
About Astro, sometimes think we are wasting money only!

mumsgather...lucky you! Mine almost the same la...maybe because I'm still as active but I can rely on him to get me certain food that I kononnya craze...hehe!

4:30 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Thanks a lot Annie...think my rezeki also la. All 3 pregnancies, almost no symptoms at all, only thing is the big tummy! Hope yours is smooth now, till delivary time!

4:33 PM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Campbell soup must hire you for that! So cute!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Dilip Mutum said...

That's really cute.

12:01 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Thanks 5xmom and Adam...I'm not so sure if the baby would like it having mama place a mug on his/her, though;)

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haiya, so nice, a baby on its way. Wishing you lots of blessings in a smooth delivery and happy bonding!

5:52 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Thanks a lot Mrs B...it really is soooo overwhelming for me, to have another baby in my arms soon!

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home