Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Un-themed tag

Lil welcomes me back to the blogging loop after my absense with this tag. Saw Simon did it, went to his blog to look for the theme, he also does not have it.

Anyway, here goes....

The last five person who join in the tag.

1. Alex Allied
2. Zara’s mom
3. Yvy
4. Simplyhantam (King’s wife)
5. 5xmom

What were you doing 10 years ago?
In the U, studying geology, spending the weekends either at ROTU's training or some underground heavy metal gigs in KL

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Finding ways to do geology more (was applying for a lecturer post)
Worrying about very low breast milk supply, it turned out that, that one moment of intimacy (without protection as to make up after a fight) with hubby a few weeks before brought some surprises. A new baby. Pregnancy hormones decrease breast milk production.
Was contemplating to start my own blog!

5 snacks you enjoy
Cheese slices, chocolate, fruits, cookies and kerepek

5 songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now
Kids songs do not count here:
1. Pretty (Destiny's Child..hope i got it right!)
2. Runaway Train (can't remember the band!)
3. Can't remember the title but it is a remake by Pearl jam (if I'm not mistaken)...the chorus goes "Oh where, oh where can my baby be...the Lord took her away from me..." It still bring tears to my eyes, sedeyyy!
4. You are one in a million (Guns n'Roses)...as it is so short
5. Fire (Desiree and what's the guy's name again?) Such a sexy song!
That's all...off course I have a lot of bits here and there from Sepultura, Metallica, Nirvana, Iron Maiden, Sodom, Pearl jam, Soul Asylum...all rojak. Aiyah, whatever happen to me. I thought I would 'die' with them!

5 things you would do if you were a millionaire
1. Be grateful that I have money to bring my whole family together to international conferences
2. Buy more books
3. Buy more toys (for the kids)
4. Donate
5. Try to live the same way as before as I think my life now is pretty good.


5 bad habits
1. Help hubby digging his nose during traffic jam
2. Being impatient when I'm put on hold during phone calls
3. Let the students wait for classes
4. Too embarassed to admit
5. Same as above


5 things you like doing
1. Being with the kids
2. Being in hubby's arms
3. Working...er I mean I love doing my research
4. Dreaming about turning the apartment into an Ikea showroom
5. Balik kampung


5 things you would never wear, buy or get new again
1. Bell bottom
2. Fake eye lashes
3. Cheap but cute sandals from Vincci (I fell while holding Beanisha, and it was spoilt only after 2 weeks)
That's all I can think of now.


5 favourite toys
I play with the girls' toys and they have a lot. Well I don't know if I can call a geological hammer a toy...ok lah, I don't have toys!

Tag 5 more persons
I'm not good at it as usual. So anyone just do it and let me know, ok!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

5 bad habits
1. Help hubby digging his nose during traffic jam
?????
O_O"" LOL... this is hilarious.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Buaya69 said...

4. Dreaming about turning the apartment into an Ikea showroom

come to my house, and i will show you why that's NOT a good idea :P

8:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wah, didn't know you were a rocker babe. Anyway I echo Maria's reaction on the DIGGING HUBBY'S NOSE ???!!!!!

2:21 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Maria and lian...think we really disgust other motorist if they catch us doing that.
I must not let my students read this...haha!

Mr B...why, why please tell me. I'm a hardcore fan of IKEA, ok!

3:02 PM  
Blogger domesticgoddess said...

what happened to the snacks part? you left it out?

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home