Friday, August 18, 2006

Other reasons it is fun to have a baby

We know babies are cute, adorable, apple of our eyes, chubby, cute-miut...yada, yada, yada. But these are a few other reasons that come personally from mama23beas, a mother who never seems to be tired of popping babies;)

1. I'm sure only mothers can relate well to this. Our baby's breath is heavenly, even when she/he has bad breath. I'm not sure about formula-fed babies, as all my baby are fully breastfed till 6 months, and later only drink breastmilk with solid till one year plus.

Hold your baby , press your nose at the corner of her mouth (but it is advisable not to do it immediately after returning home from work, with your shiny nose;)), and inhale...think that is the smell of heaven. It is therapeutic

Enjoy the moment while you can, before your baby turn to toddler and later preschoolar. You won't get it anymore, and their breath could stink especially when they need to be reminded to brush their teeth.

2. If you have a baby, sleep can be a luxury. But something may happen in the wee hours that leave you giggling. When the baby is mobile, she would try to look for nipple herself. Your tummy may still be exposed after you lift your shirt for the previous feeding. And you may feel something wet and ticklish moves on your tummy. It most probaby is your baby, with her eyes closed searching for the ultimate comfort, your nipple.

Wanna play a joke on hubby? Switch position on the bed. I did it, but I could not tahan seeing her licking on the hairs on hubby's tummy;).

3. Want to have an experience of having someone (yes, a human being, not just your cat or dog) lick your toes, then get a baby. There is a phase when she would put everything in her mouth...(better lari before I got rotten tomatoes...)

And again it's back to they are the most adorable thing on earth, I mean ALL babies, not just mine.






I've hinted to hubby that in two months time, our Bea3 will turn into a toddler, and we may love to have another baby. I get only 'huh?'. Not a good sign. Need to plan for a plot to have an 'accident', I guess...hehe!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

16 Comments:

Blogger hoteliermom said...

how many beas are you going for??? you memang la supermum..

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tht's bea3 in the last photo right?! Looks blond lah pulak hehehe. I can totally relate to u, having wet ticklish creature at your nipple in the middle of the night. It's a wonderful feeling

11:50 AM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Eh, eh, your three babes tak sama muka ya? Not like mine, sebiji semacam until I sendiri pun tak kenal yang mana satu unless I see the background and date on the photo. Hahaha. One day when I am not too lazy, I go pick out all five of mine at the same age.
Eh, nak book siap-siap mama25beas.com tak? Hahaha.

1:15 AM  
Blogger Yatie said...

Ros...
Bea3 soon to be tod kan.. just like my afriena, anyway she just weanig off , I took 3 weeks to wean her off
cannot tahan cos she always bite me...
Anyway...our dotter will celebrate 1st b'day in a same week.

9:01 AM  
Blogger LindaMunshi said...

Solute u for ur ambitiousness...2 also I dah pening. Well, they do say the taller the woman, the less maternal she is...explains my hessitation in having more than 2 kids. ;)

Btw, u've got 3 heartbreakers there...cantik, comel bangat. Kenalah daddy buy an AK 47 to wade of all the unsuitable future suitors esok2 nanti. Lol.

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ros good luck & may u have a little prince next ya. Salute & tabik you!
My babay already 6 yrs old & have tutup kedai. A&A'S MOM

2:35 PM  
Blogger JuSh said...

Totally agree with you beb.Her smell is heavenly nice.And I can't keep myself from LOL when I came across the nipple-searching-at-nite.So joyous!

Good luck on becoming mama2 4beas,5beas,6beas,7beas...on and on.
:)

5:10 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

hoteliermum....I love to have 5, but seriously I leave it to God. I'm no supermum but I don't think I'd never get enough of babies;)

jo-ann...thanks for visiting. took a peek at your blogs too.
Yes, Bea3 is no. 3. Her real name is Beanisha.

Anne...yes, a bit blonde only. She resembles a few of my siblings who were blonde babies, but all turned brunnete bila dah besar;)

5xmom...haha, mama25beas... a very good idea indeed. Tunggu la, thought of buying domain for a blog about my work first,then only this. Tu pun not sure 5, kalau lebih lagi how?
And yes, all my babies tak sama, semua orang agree.

yatie...we will have first b'days in bulan puasa, how to celebrate ya?

sarah's mummy...AK47 mana cukup, we need one of those bomb launcher. I know one from my ROTU days, my favourite Karl Gustav...hehe.

A&A's mom...last time, I wished for a boy a little bit but now seriously I think I'm ok with girls, I leave it to God.

Jush...thanks for visiting but how come I didn't see any blog on your side? 7beas?...pengsan dulu la I.

6:17 PM  
Blogger shoppingmum said...

You're great, with 3 young girls and still wanna have no 4 soon! Salute!!!
BTW, share with me your plot to get an accident! Ha!

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ros, this entry mmg DE BOMMM.

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I get to see my babies only on the weekends, it is a pleasure to take over from my wife, all the chores - bathing, giving milk and of course cleaning their poop. When I hold my son, he does go for my nipple sometimes but gets angry when he finds that there's no milk there.

9:50 PM  
Blogger J.A.D said...

oh my... i totally agree with you 100%. Baby breath smells heavenly. Nothing can compare. However, i do not want another so soon after. I am trying to make sure no 'accidents' at the moment. maybe in 1-2 years time

6:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Go go momma! Your bea3 really da cute lah. Ada slight dimple lagi. Make all the boys go gila next time.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Juliah & Faridah said...

cute la bea3!
kalau bea4 nanti.. sure cute jugak eh..

1:14 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Shoppingmum...in my case, senang only as hubby relied on me to do the calculation...hehe

sofhib...thanks;)

Adam...haha that's funny. Hey, very nice of you to take over like that. I love seeing father-baby moments.

Mommy...take your time, dear. Do what is the most comfortable to you.

lian...both the elder beas got only one dimple, but this girl got both pulak.

haariz's mommy...hopefully, and we pray that everybody is healthy, too!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Buaya69 said...

oi! i'm still at 2 only ok? how to catch-up with you ar? hehehe

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home