Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Who looks like me?

5xmom mentioned in her comment
here that my babies all muka tak sama.

I got something from my recent balik kampung trip, so let's compare;)
The first one is Bea1, followed by Bea2 and Bea3.









And jeng, jeng....this one is mama to the 3 Beas
Well, actually the whole pic looks like this. I just can't believe it. Look at my mom. She was a stay-at-home-mom to 6 kids. Still looking good in her kebaya bandung. We still keep it, the colours are bright red, bright pink, bright blue... I go pening-pening whenever I look at it.

And that hairstyle, is it Jackie Kennedy punya style;).
I was born with two teeth, and she had a hard time as I was so sick because of that as I had problems to nurse. Luckily they fall off, and I gained weigh very fast after that. So, I can tell mom is so happy here with her healthy baby.


Some 28 years later, on the "baby's" wedding day


Anyway, of all the 3 Beas, who looks more like the mother, please. I'm tired of everybody telling me they look like papa more;).

4 Comments:

Blogger hoteliermom said...

I think Bea1 looks like you, also can see the similarity in Bea3 but Bea2 betul betul lain from her sisters...

4:14 PM  
Blogger Cherry said...

walaupun muka tak seiras, tapi kalau buat DNA memang sah anak kita. lagipun kalau semua muka sama je, boring pulak ye.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Yatie said...

Ros...
this is my comment
Bea1 - she gets your lips
Bea2 - She gets your eyes
Bea3- she gets your nose

Trust me... habe a long look

8:33 AM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

hoteliermom...yup, that what most people say.

Ninuk...ya but this one is for fun only, ok;)

Yatie...haha I wish I have a huge pair of eyes like Bea2's but noooo.
Bea1's lips like her auntie, hubby's side. But think the nose part, you got it right!

Yjanks everyone!

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home