Friday, June 08, 2007

On and off board

While I was trying to get some sleep in the cabin, they announced that due to some technical prob. the 4 am flight would be at least 1 1/2 hours delayed. The good thing about being pregnant is, I have the effort to control myself from letting out profinities, knowing that the baby can hear now;)

It's Kota Kinabalu again for a conference and I'm alone this time, will be back in the evening. Anyway they gave us the transit pass to roam around, and thank God for this RM10 for 50 minutes access and Burger King cheeseburger. I would most probably miss the keynote paper that I'm so looking forward too. And I pray that I don't have to call the organisers to reschedule my presentation. Supposed to be the first one after the keynote paper, scheduled at 10 am.

I thought this could be an oppurtunity to let hubby knows what it is like handling 3 kids below 6. I asked him to take a leave, he did that but quietly asked parents-in-law to come. I just could not believe it. He sent me to the airport, I thought we should bring Bea3 but he refused. The girl was wide awake and upon seeing me getting dressed, she knew mama was not going to go bed in that blouse and demanded to follow.

She dosed off in her carseat beautifully after 15 minutes in the car. She looked so adorable. Hubby has some bussines with parents-in-law and the girls will stay with the babysitter for half a day.

I pray that everything will be just fine.

Oh great now they call us to board. Not very sure now if this RM10 for 50 min worth it but hope I can use it again before it expires.

I seriously hope I can get some sleep soon.

8 Comments:

Blogger ekantona said...

leaving the kids with hubby? we will be worried, but they will survive and have a great time, somehow..:-)

3:07 PM  
Blogger butterflutter said...

At least your hubby can take a day off. Mine with meetings & presentations everyday *sigh. Me and only me will understand.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Juliah & Faridah said...

wow. u larat lagi dah 8 bulan pon?
few more weeks to go.. good luck & take care okay..

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8 mnths pregnant but i bet u still don't look it. :)
4 am and still blogging... :) a true blogger

8:05 PM  
Blogger Cherry said...

ohhh i am so very sorry. hv not been visiting yr blog and mmmmm ... i miss this year's Mothering Mother ! am not so proud of myself ... malu tunduk muka ni.

4:44 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

You are right la ekantona...but still can't help from worrying la.

BF..at this moment, he is not that busy. We are prepared for another round of outstation soon.

haariz's mommy...all pregnancies the same la to me, alhamdulillah. But I'm trying to slow down la ni.

Fuzzy...tatau dah nak buat apa ni. With maternity clothes now, I definitely look a preggie now.

Ninuk...tak pe la. I tau u sibuk, u senyap I tak mau kacau la. We did ok, and don't worry kita buat lagi next year, ok?

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe, B's the same, I mean they will of course take over in emergencies but to last more than 24 hrs alone with the kids in a planned scenario seems too daunting.
I say, thanks so much for the TA, can we come over this or next weekend to collect from you? I can't quite find your contact. Mine's chanlwr@yahoo.com

10:07 AM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

mrs b...this one he was on his won only like 2 hours only, but alreday too proud.
Will contact you soon about the TA.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home