Monday, July 09, 2007

Tagged for Charity - Darul Izzah Orphanage

This has been initiated by Bro Idham and I'd been tagged by NJ. I've been telling myself to do this fast. Thought I'm too late but I just read that Idham is still adding the number of contributors, though it now exceeds 100 as targetted.

The rule as copied from NJ:
Okay, this is the rule. If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many bloggers as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing RM127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage".


1. A person is only as good as .........what he/she really inside
2. Friendship is always .........meaningful and refeshing
3. To love is to........trust, cherish, care and er...have sex with;)
4. Money makes me.........happy sometimes
5. I miss .........my mom
6. My way of saying I care is by ......lots of hugs
7. I try to spread love and happiness by......being myself;)
8. Pick the flowers when.........you think someone would love to have them
9. To love someone is to.......same as no 2
10. Beauty is..........something I have problem to define;)
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was.......being away from the family for the first time in a school
12. When I was twenty one, I remember..........discovering my passion: geology
13. I am most happy when ..........I'm with the family
14. Nothing makes me happier than .........same as no 13
15. If I can change one thing, I will change.....the car battery/tyre myself (if need to) without bothering hubby
16. If smiles were.......meant to be given more to my loved ones, then I.......do it more and more (hope I'm making sense)
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could........have that free flow of cappucino at Ikea again (can't think of anything else right now!)
18. If you want to .....be loved then you have to .....love yourself first (again, hope I'm making sence here)
19. Money is not everything but.......I simply need it!
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is......having my babies in my arms for the first times while hubby beaming with joy
21. I smile when..........I look at my kids
22. When I am happy, I....try to let everyone knows
23. If only I don't have to .....endure labor pain, then......I would not have the chill whenever I feel those Braxton Hicks!
24. The best thing I did yesterday was.........clipping hubby's finger and toenails
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title,"Karst in Malaysia"...whatever that means;)
26. One thing I must do before I die is........go for the haj
27. Doing this meme, I feel like ..............of course contributing/supporting Bro Idham in his noble charity cause.

Now, I'm tagging the ever-charitable Ninuk;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, you've been tagged! Again!

http://simontalks.com/2007/07/10/sahm-ftwm-sahd-ptwd-huh/

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home