Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Pics from the trip that deserve a place on the wall

Hubby found these pics worth a place on our wall. I'm glad that I found quite a number matches my own selection. But of course we have not found the time to do it...or we are just plain lazy.

So I decided to share them here first. Here they are but not in particular order...

Hadrian's Wall...North England on the left, Scotland right.

Adel's getting some loving from Bea1 somewhere near the castle in Windsor.

Struggling to stay 'cool' for some photography in very windy weather at the Land's End.

Bea3 trying to be a fierce tiger in Bristol Zoo.

Bea3 again alone at the last row of the rented Zafira. That's our luggage, people commented that's light travelling considering the number of kids we have.

Bristol Zoo again!

In front of the flat that I used to stay in, in 2000. I returned for the sake of the good memories there.

Having breakfast in Anglesey, Adel with a tiny piece of banana...and er, that's not a middle finger.

Will share more if I have the mood.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pix. Brings back memories during my student days. I remember the time when my friends and I drove from London all the way to Scotland's border. We stopped, got down from the car and took a photo at the "welcome to Scotland" sign and drove back!!!!!!! Kerja gila ...but we had no money to proceed up North ... :)

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely memories, i have to search for bea1 in pic 2 for some time before i found her :)

6:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Salam dear...lama dah tak masuk ur blog ni..

Adel has grown up already, same age as my 4th one too, dzafran..

Just dropping by to say HI to u..will 'singgah' again..

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mana pic lagi....cepatlah tempek kat sini..

k.e

8:56 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Lyza...that's not crazy la. Crazy is driving around 3000 miles in UK in a few days with 4 kids in tow...hehe. And we managed to do Edinburgh too.

mrs b ..that's Bea1 tickling Adel on the tummy!

Yes PM...akan dapat adik bulan Jun lagi.

K. e....tungguuuu!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home