Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Sharing an old pic

Am writing a paper, ideas do not seem to flow in nicely and I decided to share an old pic:


It was July, 2005. Bea1 was in her uniform, she just started the playschool/kindy for a few days. I registered her in in the middle of the year as I thought she was not ready. She loved it, other times that she didn't love it was due to some reasons. The were solved quickly, though.

She bid farewell to her kindy teachers on Friday, looking forward to Standard 1. She said all she got to do then was "Belajar, belajar, belajar!". I said "Tahu takpa"..with a smile. She didn't get the idea from me, ok!

I think I'm a bit nervous when I let her move into yet another big milestone, I complained about the education system but I could not do much about it. I complained because of what I'm facing now in the uni. Anyway I think it is not fair for me to complain much as I'm the product of it.

Yes, hear it from a mother and an educator with a PhD, who is trying her best to do her challenging job well educating other parents' 'children'.

The rambling deserves a specific entry, hopefully soon.

Anyway, I looked bigger than usual, as I was 7 months preggie with Bea3. We were at a Pizza Hut with one of my friends.

Now, back to work, I am!

2 Comments:

Blogger Moo Mummy said...

My Jing already "warning" me find her a school that won't give her a lot of homeworks! Mana adaleh...

1:39 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Yeah...where got!

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home