Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Hubby found my blog!

I found out that there is an addition to number of my blog readers (beaming with pride). You see, since he got to know that I started blogging he did ask me once for the url. I said I wanted it to be a little bit exciting and asked him to just work his brain a bit and look for it himself.
Then for 2 or 3 months he just kept quiet about it. He was not interested, I thought but I was not really bothered. But a few night ago, I asked him to help me change the bedsheet. The bedsheet has stripe print which is supposed to go parellel with the length of the bed. He should know it as we have been having it for 4 years already but still he fixed it perpendicular to it. I laughed when I looked at it said I would probably blog about it (I'd even love to blog about such a thing, oh no my blog is getting boring!). He just told me to go ahead.
Two nights after that, told him 5xmom said that she could see 'kote' from our baby scan pictures. A few days passed without any mention about blogs.
He had to work on Monday, and upon reaching home, he started a conversation.

papa22beas: ehmmm...you use that name ya? Looks like you really have a lot of free time now.
mama22beas: *overly excited* you found it! *but quickly get myself composed* And you'd been reading blogs all day when you were supposed to work (we had to postpone balik kampung trip...I mean MY kampung, as he had to go to be in the office that day).
papa22beas: Just read a bit only.
mama22beas: So, how did you get it? Google my name (I was just testing him)?
papa22beas: Where got? If google, only got your publications only (of my papers, theses...that means he had done it before). I went to 5xmom , tracked back her comments and I found you!
mama22beas: Wah...didn't know you are that smart (er...actually I did not know that. You see I'd know if I learn, of course if I spent more time on that, I would not have time to read other people's blog and do mine. I will do it, in good times...)

The next day after work, I was eager to find out if he read more. He said he did not have the time but he would do it and will comment as an "anonymous".

So, abe if you read this...enjoy, and I welcome any comments but please do it tactfully. If kenot, we settle it at home, ok!

10 Comments:

Blogger 5xmom.com said...

*cold sweats* Ros, oh, Ros, I blogged about being discovered and nah, your blog pun dah discovered! So, I just added an addendum.

I think you agree with me it is less pressured being known than remaining incognito. And then, soli lar, pecah rahsia from my blog. Hahaha, pandai la your abe.

1:18 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Haha funny how that happened. Anyway, don't worry about pecah rahsia la..sooner or later he would find out as i just love to share with him.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Yoong Family said...

so if you want your husband to buy you anything, you can always drop heavy 'hints' that he cannot escape...!

Like 'my handphone is SO old...'

1:57 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Haha Simon...Thx but I wonder if it really works, and how do you know that I'm badly in need of a new handphone. See, strange things happen today...I wonder what's next!

4:50 PM  
Blogger mINg said...

This is so fun where husband and wife can be like u guys. This is a great way to communicate at times where's tension and both party aren't in talking terms. Many times words are much better to tell things that we dare not or can't blurp out from out mouth.
Cheers.

2:23 AM  
Blogger Buaya69 said...

hehe, blog about your wet dreams. sure papa2 baca wan! muahahahahar! *i'm so evil today feeling* muahahahahr!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Mumsgather said...

I'm also excited for you. After my numerous hints and offering of url address I still have to email entire posts to hubby to get him to read! So hard up ya?

3:24 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Welcome m/ng...yeah, few days have passed since he got to know and I can tell it is fun, knowing that he reads and even reads blogs from bloggers who had commented in mine.

Good idea Belacan but...wet dreams, don't think I'm that daring to blog about that!

MG...er, can try what belacan has suggested. See how?

5:50 PM  
Blogger Loc Kee said...

hi... 1st time dropping by, thanks to 5xmom's post about 'Blog being discovered'

yeah, its so good to share what you blog to your love one. i always ask my wife to see how i write leh :>

hey, you got a baby inside your stomach hoh!? congrate and take care ar...

11:49 AM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Welcome loc kee...yeah, 5xmom has the force to bring traffic to other people's blog.
Yup...preg with my 3rd baby now, Thx.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home