Monday, January 23, 2006

See what Ungku Aziz got to say about heavy metal music

Calling out all fellow ex-headbangers!

Based on my limited exposure to this blogging world, I've known two of them.

Simon shows that he is one
here and
here and he wrote this in one of his comments:

"metallica? sepultura? wow, you're my new best friend, minah rocker!!! "

The other one is akutakretickpomputeh who asked if I still got Sepultura's "Beneath the Remains" with me.

I don't keep paper cutting, unless off course if it is really important. I've been keeping it for 7 years, and didn't know that one day it would be my blog material.

ungku

While his view on the Malay issues is always interesting (you can read here if you have good eyes;)), the last sentence made my jaws dropped

ungku (1)

Luckily, in 1999 my mum had stopped nagging me on the loud music (but not my brothers hehe...). Or else I'd show her this article to justify my doing;).

I hope it is not against blogging 'ethic' to invite the two bloggers to read this, and it is a pleasure to share it with others, too.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i sware i really hate heavy metal music. this is because i'm a romantic person...maybe...hehe...btw, mama22beas...i can be more 'heavy metal' if someone underestimate me...

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, sepultura and metallica aren't black metal or death metal, those ppl who get it wrong don't really understand the music, but anyway... its been awhile for me... :)

12:25 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Pinkcherry...hey, who says you can't listen to heavy metal and be romatic at the same time;)

Simon..thanks for reading! Yes, they certainly do not get it *sigh*. And yes, it's been a looong while for me to;)

3:45 PM  
Blogger Dilip Mutum said...

Interesting post because I was listening to Metallica on my way to work today. Both me and my wife were into heavy metal music. However my wife's taste has changed a lot since we married.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home