Thursday, May 11, 2006

From an apartment into a home (part 3)

With a kitchen cabinet design still need to be changed over and over again, and lots of things to do, think I need a breather...I need to blog;).

One of the reason why Ikea is so popular is because there are lot of hopeless homemaker like me.

A fast way to make a curtain is not by sewing but by just ironing some plastic strands(?) under a fold, just see this pic.

01060001

Clip the end to some rings, and voila we got our first curtain...but it is a bit too long *sigh*...see I told you, I'm hopeless. But my excuse is I work with 3 kids under 5 years old.

01070005

Luckily, the curtain in the kids' room is readymade.
01070001

We don't have a place to hang the clock.

With 3 single foldable thin mattress, some pillows and clothes, we spent our first night there.

What I really love about our new place is, we receive a lot of morning sunshine.

Master bedroom, at 8.30 am.
01070004

With a retractable clothlines, I can hang clothes here...but I'm going to get the dryer anyway.

5 Comments:

Blogger geeth said...

Wow.. the master bedroom is a beauty.. I like it when we get lots of sunshine.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Dilip Mutum said...

We love Ikea too and infactmost of the stuff in our apartment is from there.

We canceled our plans to move into our new apartment. Since I am away in Kedah most of the time and with a new baby coming we decided that its better for my wife to stay with her parents.

Looking for a tenant for our apartment now.

11:22 PM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Wuah...cantiknya the view from the master bedroom....So spacious

12:44 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Geetha...yes, love it...thought previously, we will be 'shaded' by the other condo, but luckily we have lot of sunshine, in the living too!

adam...read about it in your blog. I wish you luck.

5xmom...cantik ka? That's PJ la, and KLCC is a bit hidden.
Spacious...don't get fooled by the pic. It is a small room, smaller than the 2nd room. All of us stay in 2nd room, this room at the moment is a laundry room;).

5:37 PM  
Blogger Cherry said...

are you thinking of putting grill or not ? in yr case tak payah kut. yr kids do behave .

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home