Tuesday, May 16, 2006

How I spend my lunchtime

A little tired of pics of the apartment, will blog about how I spend my lunchtime.

A few minutes drive to the preschool, and I meet Bea1. I had volunteered to pick a colleague's daughter who goes to the same babysitter.

01010001

It takes a few more minutes waiting for her to finish putting on shoes, while listening to her "what-I-do-in-school-today" stories.

01010002

And why can't they just climb the stairs like adults do.

01010003

Then, I have to yell "No running, the playground won't go anywhere!"

01010004

Kids having a good time, mama has to wait. Time to talk to other parents, and maids too.

01010006

Bea1 insisted to take a pic, not bad, right?

Finally we make a move. About 10 minutes later, we are at the babysitter.
I used to have lunch with Bea1 outside but since the other girl is smart and choose to have ibu's (babysitter) cooking, they have lunch there.
While they are eating, I nurse and pump breastmilk for Bea3.

01010009

Followed by a lot of hugs, smooches, hugs again, smooches again for my baby.

01010017
More often than not, Bea2 is napping at this time, but she "tidur mati" and I can bury my nose into her cheeks, smell her and a lot of smooches again without waking her up.

Say bye to everyone and off to the office.

But wait a sec...how about my lunch? I normally eat alone in front of pc while working or doing blogs;).

Better get out of here, it's lunchtime!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

errr..why don't u call me to have a lunch together aa...?

1:59 PM  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Time passes away so fast when you are with your kids.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Cute, cute pics.

How I spend MY lunchtime: Pick up #4 at kindy around 12.15pm, pick up #2 and #3 at home, send #2 to school, at the same time pick up#1 at same school, drop #3 at his school, go back home to drop off #1 and #4 then back to office (by now it's already 1.15 o 1.30pm). Eat? only when I have time to tapau and eat in front of the pc (while working or blogging, too) ;)

Lucky thing this crazy lunchtime schedule can be alternated with the husband.

4:29 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

pinkcherry....I imagine that you are busy, will try next time.

Friday's child...yes, agree, they and their antics;)

QOTH...you too? But lucky you can alternate with hubby...me? jangan harap la.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Cherry said...

i used to do that too, but now less. got a live-in maid. sometimes still go have to do grocery, run errands a bit during lunch. wishing i can fly like a superman tu kan.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home