Friday, March 16, 2007

We saw Eiffel Tower

I did another check-up and brought Bea1 and Bea2 with me. I decided not to go through the suspence of not knowing the sex of the baby (like I did with Bea3) but asked the doc to just show it to me and let me do the guessing game.
She did it right away, upong getting the image, she said it was an easy one. I edited the pic here, red arrows show both legs, "Standing tall (white arrow) is Eiffel Tower" she said. I would not possibly make a mistake, she added. Can you see it already?.
Amidst excitement, I could not believe it first. "Am I thinking the right thing?", I asked. She said, "Yes...". I almost yelled "BOY!!!!"

I said I just saw an image of the male genital of a friend's baby boy, I was expecting an obvious roundish scrotum. She said, when it matures (no idea what she meant), scrotum would be obvious. What we saw was the penis...hehe. Now, gartblue we are equel;).

Of course, I wanted to share with hubby the first thing, but he would not be in the office today and is without a handphone. Just smsed to a friend, after we're done with laughing and giggling about it, I invited her to join us to the Ikea. The problem with us is, she has the money but no time while I have the time but no money;).

Anyway, at Ikea I just let the girls play as much as the wanted at the kids' showroom. I just could not help it, I was smiling ear to ear. Started to dream about turning the study into my boy's room. While I'm in between the Kritter (sp?) or the white Minnen for the girls, Kura would be perfect for the boy. Well, it may take another 4-5 years before he can have his own room, what else can I do in Ikea except dreaming.

I just felt fuzzy wuzzy that I just got to share the news to everybody. Another sms to 2 friends.
Not yet born, but already brings so much joy!

And that kind of feeling also prevented me from thinking straight. I was easily succumbed to Bea1's plea for kitchen toys. Not one, but all 3 of dinner, baking and pot/pan sets. She must have gotten tired of playing with the real thing from the kitchen.

Well, only a few days ago, I told hubby that I was tired of losing my things from the kitchen. I just made the girls promise not to play with the glass plates/cups (why must they made them out of glass?) when Bea3 is around.
That's another scan of the baby, can you see his hand at the top and the face on the left. He is waving to us!

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy for you that u r getting a boy!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Cherry said...

olala dia nak dapat baby boy ! enjoy ... kalau BeaBoy tak de geng, mari ntar rumah I, ramai Abang Ultraman to play with.

10:49 PM  
Blogger Dilip Mutum said...

Coming here after a long time. Just read your good news. Congrats.

3:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey..a boy! cool...now u need to teach me how to get a girl...

10:21 PM  
Blogger D said...

so, what petua did you follow this time? Bananas? Sayur berdaun? Chocolates? Honey? Congrats...

4:14 PM  
Blogger butterflutter said...

Wah....congratulation can see you beaming already. Ya lah you equal to gart. I hv a friend who is also trying for a boy after 3 powerpuff girls. Any tips?

11:20 AM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Wuah!!!! Congrats!!!! I think I know the feelings. No, I don't know 'cos it is the same one for me everytime! Aiks, I still owe u the letter to UMMC. Am thinking of doing an additional thing apart from the gifts. Will write soon, ok?

And I just tag you for a silly meme.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Juliah & Faridah said...

eiffel tower eh? :) congrats!!

we are expcting a boy too!! ..

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whooohoooo !!!

Yay! I know exactly how you feel .. the elation .. the OMG it's a boy feeling ..

let me tell you in advance .. boys are different creatures altogether .. trust me! Yay! Yay! Yay!

p/s another friend of mine too just gave birth to a boy after 3 girly-girls .. secret? accidents!

-gart the blue now at par with mama23beas -

3:08 PM  
Blogger cysev3n said...

hola mama23beas =)

wahhh.. siap ada eiffel tower lagi =)) well, insya-ALLAH my #3 will be a girl pulak.. after two boys, kitorang tak la excited sangat sbb biasanya kalau org predict girl, its gonna be 50 | 50 kan.. but yours, heee.. confirm laa tuuu..

3:45 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Thanks a&a's mom;)

Hey Ninuk..BeaBoy? I like that, cute name. Anyway, don't think we want to have Bea in front of his name...but BeaBoy for a nick is cute, thanks.

Adam...and thanks very much for still reading, I read every of your post but now rarely reply;)

fazila...we didn't do any specific thing, but think I will blog about it.

d...no petua, it was like a big "Oppps"...hehe.

BF...no tips, but think I can share something in another entry. Watch out!

Lil...tahnks for still reading, and also for tagiing me...silly, I know but I'll do it.
Eager to know about the addtional thing, I know you are always creative.

haariz's mommy...you too? And I see we'll be off for maternity leave at the same time too;)

Eh Gart...I began to believe those Chinese prediction (the one found on a tomb tu le). Is your friend about the same age as us?
talking about boy being different, think I can tell already, this one never makes that wriggling movemment that the girls all did, I feel kicking right away...nervous juga ni.

Yan...aik, tadi I terconfuse sikit sapa you. You never used that name here before kan...anyway, think at 19 week is very clear already, and almost sure already la. Congrats!

5:29 PM  
Blogger Buaya69 said...

wahceh! Mrs B and I are also very very happy for you :) so, cannot be Bea4 right, then share share what's the new index? :P

8:33 PM  
Blogger ekantona said...

Rem, congrats! heard u were talking to morina on d phone yesterday, and overheard Eifel Tower!he he.
BTW, I'm Azlina Habibullah, junior u yg tersalah ingatkan u Ross yg applied visa pegi US tu.

9:23 AM  
Blogger cysev3n said...

sis,
yeah.. all this while i use nick "hazel".. la ni resort to my real nickname.. hehehe..

12:05 PM  
Blogger nuhaafnan said...

lol, eiffel tower! alhamdulillah & congrats! Do the girls know they're having a baby brother?

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats Ros, so happy for you and the family!! Triple yays!!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Oh BOY I can't believe my comment will be unbelievably late ... but CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You must be over the moon. My first two are girls, and when I was pregnant to the 3rd one and found out it was going to be a boy, bukan main seronok. And my husband started planning to take the 'baby' fishing!! Hehehe, now they do go fishing together. How was your hubby's reaction?

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mama23beas replies...

Haha Buaya...what new index, we have not decided la!

Rem? Now I'm exposing more of myself on the web! Ekantona? A bit weird, but I'm glad you also got a blog, will visit soon.

Yan, it's ok. I recognise your baby photo well;)

raggedanne...Bea1 understands what a boy exactly means, Bea2 needs a little more explanation and Bea3...think I will wait;)

mrs b...thanks and I'm happy too that you are here;)

Queen, hubby maintains that boy or girl does not matter. But I can tell, he was relieved upon knowing...that he is finally 'capable' of producing a boy. He also needs a 'playmate', I guess;)

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah happy nya... congrats!!!

12:17 AM  
Blogger allthingspurple said...

hey,ros, you have been tagged !!
and congrats on your new pregnancy !!!

4:55 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Simon...after 3 girls, still macam tak caya pulak. Thanks anyway.

allthingspurple..alamak another tag, but I saw it already. Will do it...thanks.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home