Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thank you readers!

After posting my previous entry, I did some thinking of what actually in my mind I mean why the feeling of being awkward while writing it. I felt less passionate, I feel guilty of receiving comments from bloggers whose blogs I rarely visit, and if I do, I hardly leave a comment. I'd love to write about other stuffs but at the same time feel it won't fit in this blog, as I have decided that here is only for my rambling about the kids, and my life...and I thought how boring it is to blog readers. I've been contemplating to start a new blog, buy my own domain but the thought of adding another thing to do got me overwhelmed. That sound a lot of things to learn, I don't even know how to go about buying a domain. And a lot of things sound too technical for a technically-challenged person like me, and I have got time to even change the ticker for Adel Rayyan.

For a moment I feel that I should just quit altogether, and I thought it could be the end of my blogging days. But later, I just said "Nah...I've been doing this for over 2 years, and I love it". Then I saw the comments on my previous entry. It is just touching to know that I do have readers. One said she missed my writing, one said she'd love to hear more of how I do all this without a maid, another could not wait to see Adel's pic, one shared that she also just given birth to a boy, one warned me that a boy is such a hardy creature and yet again I received that "You are super-mama" remark from a new reader.

With that, the blog definitely will stay on ;). And I thank you!

As for new pics, I'm playing around with a new camera. It is from 2.2 to 10.2 mega-pixel for me. Have not downloaded any pic from it yet. Love it and that is another reason to finally move on with the new blog with own domain plan, hopefully soon.

7 Comments:

Blogger bluewonder said...

great to have u back. dont stop. write whenever u have the time. blogs are meant to help us unload our feelings abt stuffs.

take care

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,
long time no read...you really should continue blogging...ramai peminat :)

3:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I truly agree wif bluewonder...
And i have become a frequent visitor to ur blog cz i like ur writing..like i told u before. Reading ur posts are like reading a novel..
Keep on blogging dear.

12:10 AM  
Blogger KittyCat said...

Wah - you got a Nikon D40x! Jealous, jealous but will look out for fantastic photos in your posts =)

Keep up the blogging esp to see if you find any difference between raising girls and boys ;-) Get ready for the adventure ahead!

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Glad to hear that you are going to continue blogging. I went through a similar stage sometime back but as you can see I am still blogging.

8:29 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

bluewonder...yes, it is blogging whenever I have the time now, no matter how little it is.

fuzzy...where got ramai, think I should improve to have better blog.

prettymommie...thanks, now that makes me think I should write a novel pulak.

kittycat...don't expect too much on good pics, I'm a slow learner! And yes, raising kids now more adventurous, I'd say...but I like!

You too, Adam? You have an informative blog, you should not feel that way la...

11:32 AM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Arrggh...I missed so much of your posts. I got the D40. Nice camera lah.

OK, ok, I am going to just read all the old posts and stop commenting on every one of them or else jenuh you nak baca nanti.

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home