Monday, July 23, 2007

Nope, not yet....

I'm having a prob to answer to the comments in my previous post, so here's another entry!

Haariz's Mommy, also a pregnant mama just like a lot of other people I know also want to know "Dah ke belum?". In fact my mom has been calling me over and over, it was a bit weird as I thought since this is her 27th grandchild, I though she should not feel that overwhelmed. Hubby said, probably she thought I might have a plan to just 'keep quiet' and escape the confinement under her care. I would not do that, definitely!
That's the pic of the last check-up on Saturday. It sure looks crowded in there but he is just comfortable I guess. I only gain some weigh enough to get my ideal weight. That's enough to describe how small I'm. People still think I'm in my 6th month.
We tried to get a good image, but he kept moving. At one point the image was so good, almost like a 3-D image(I still refused to spend money on that). Beautiful and already a chubby baby we saw. But he kept moving and this is all we have.
The doc showed the movement of his tummy as he breathed. That's a good indication that he is ready, it was just amazing, the doc never showed me that with the girls.
He weighs 2.8 kg now, an increase of 300 g from previous Saturday. I'm feeling less nervous now, maybe knowing that a lot have been done in the last few days. And I'm still working, doing a little bit here and there. No, in fact I'm quite busy but I'm really taking things slow.
Praying now for a smooth labour, a healthy and beautiful baby in my arms soon, an easy time for the girls at the babysitter's while hubby and me at the hospital, and hopefully an internet connection at my kampung (that's where I head right from the hospital for the confiment).
Will definitely come back for updates!



3 Comments:

Blogger mjey said...

Good Luck Ros. I am still amazed about how you handle all that you do. May God bless you and your happy family! Can't wait to see the boy's pic.

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe, thinking of sms'g you for news but will not harass you and will wait for updates here. All the best!

4:56 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Thanks mjey...soon, my dear friend very soon I hope!

mrs b...sms from you would never be a harassment, I'd love that of course. Will definitely let u know as soos as possible.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home