Thursday, July 26, 2007

Still kicking and counting....

My boy is still kicking inside, and as for the girls...
Bea1 - we started counting down from 30, a month before the due date. She has lost count many times, and restart many times...now think she has given up. But keep asking when, when and when. She asked to be in the labour room (too much of birth stories in Astro DH&H with me), convinced me that she would just watch and be nice. Talked to my doc., she said she strongly disagreed. Besides, it wouldn't be fair to Bea2 as I'm sure she wants it too. A little bit of explanation, Bea1 seemed to understand. She is always the easy one!
Bea2 - she sees my tummy as the baby. She would kiss it, and once asked if the baby had toys in there. Knowing that there's none, she started putting toys on my tummy, especially when I lied down to get some rest, for the baby to play with. Normally, I just let her do whatever she wants. And a few nights ago, I had pink "Princess" and "Barbie" stickers on my tummy!
Bea3 - well she just follows whatever the sisters do. She loves to put a blanket on my tummy and pat the baby (or me) to sleep! I just pray she would adjust to a new environment of having a little brother fast.
Hopefully, the next time I'm here it is to share some good news...thanks for reading!

6 Comments:

Blogger Cherry said...

my boys training to count is more effective when we are taking the stairs.
btw - did you get the PTS cheque for this year ? i got mine last week :)

6:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing u a safe & speedy delivery! How exciting finally to have a little prince

2:15 PM  
Blogger bluewonder said...

First baby boy in the family. How exciting! Bet the 3 Beas will be fussing over lil brother. Have a safe delivery

8:52 PM  
Blogger knv said...

have a safe delivery doc! take care!

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cuteness!!!

have a good delivery, k?

10:28 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Ninuk..what I meant was counting down days before the birth. Bea3 can easily lost count la as we started early. Yes, got the check...really another surprise, and bigger buck this time, ya!

a&a's mom, anamiira, simon...thanks to all the wishes, yes I had a smooth one!

bluewonder...yup, first boy in the family, we are all excited

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home