Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The first separations

Sunshines peeked through the curtains in the bedroom, it was an off day and everybody was still asleep. I thought I should continue enjoying more time in the dreamland but the sight of my sleeping baby just kept me awake. I grabbed the camera.
Then he stirred and opened his eyes, and later we were joined by Bea3 and I thought, there goes another chance to catch up on sleep and more sleep.

This kind of morning made me think and wonder on how I would feel about separating from them again, especially Adel Rayyan when I got back to work. I prepared for it anyway!

Thought of taking more leave days, in a way to postpone the separation but someone reminded me that I have classes. Not much, 2 classes, 2 hours each and calls and calls kept coming and I finally decided that was it..."I'm coming back (to real work)".
It was not as bad as I thought. The first time was last week, I had a meeting about 20 km away and it would take me about 4 hours. I prepared expressed milk enough to feed him for the whole day. I walked out of the babysitter's, and as usual prayed that everything would be fine.
I called about an hour after that, he was still sleeping. Another call after another hour, he finished 3 oz milk and my boy was a bit fussy when trying to go back to sleep, after that he was all ok.
So far, I only do it for a few hours each. Today is the fifth time, he would follow me to the office sometimes after that, or we just go back. For yesterday (and today), most probably he would accompany me to the mall for what else ...raya shopping. He is a great shopping companion, so far.
I took some pics this morning, both Bea3 and him were just in a happy mood, while the bigger sisters were still a bit sleepy at the back!


There another I-should-not-be-blogging entry, but I do it anyway just to show off my baby...again, hehe!








11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

o, so cute, nak cubit cubit (bea 3 as well). kidding, i won't go abusing the kids, hehe.

1:20 PM  
Blogger bluewonder said...

how big he is now and cute too.
Dah beli baju raya for baby???

11:32 PM  
Blogger Yatie said...

bea3 so cute la, happy with new baby i think like afriena, when she sees baby, she will say, mama yook yook baby, heyo baby... i think she want adik already heheh

adel so chubby, geramnye nak gigit pipi dia...
his face looks like dia dah mcm budak besar
muahhh

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sooo cute !!! You're amazing.. honest ! All the best to you and your family!

4:14 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

mrs b...don't worry la, he has received quite a lot already.

bluewonder...he is 70 days old today. Not exactly baju raya for him as he still has a lot of new bajus;)

Yatie...Bea3 loves the baby alright but I must be careful, in the car her foot can land on the baby's face sometimes.

Lillian...thanks for your kind words. Sometimes, managing the kids is quite a struggle but we are ok.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Waa..so cuteee..and his face doesnt look like a 2 months baby, look like a 1 year old...but still so cute. How did u manage to take his picture smiling. My babies also smile a lot too, but it is difficult to capture that moment coz it happen so quick. Btw, you really are a super mama. Just don't fly ok..:)

10:52 AM  
Blogger KittyCat said...

Hi Ros - I love that first photo of Adel with his little arms next to his face! Babies are SO cute when they are fast asleep =)

6:00 PM  
Blogger Juliah & Faridah said...

ieeeeeeeeeeeee..cute nye!!! nama pon sedap :)

teringat idrees kat rumah.

4:49 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

kittycat...yeah, that's the most beautiful thing right?

Thanks mom to haariz & idrees...amboi panjangnya!

12:39 AM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:39 AM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

prettymommie...Adel loves eye contact (think all babies like that), so I also have prob once I hold up the camera. I manage that as I continued talking and cooing him. BTW, everyone says he is big...6.2 kg at 2.5 month, he's a big eater!

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home