Sunday, October 07, 2007

Gearing up for working (and blogging) at home

I'd been avoiding bringing work home but now career or work (I still can't call what I do now a career) wise, think I'm the busiest and working at home now seems inevitable. So, finally yesterday we got this:



A bit nervous though they say or area has good HSDPA, whatever that stands for, but to me its the coverage la kot;). tried it last night, only got two bar. Later 3 towards the midnight. After sahur, 5 and now at almost 8 am, 3 again. Though they give us one-week cooling-off period, the RM100 for activation is non-refundable. Think, this is the first time I ever get technical in my blog...hehe!


Now, I really need a working table. Plus we have not really decided on the dining table yet, the only table we bought is the Mamut. I remember hubby and the girls were waiting for me to finish nursing Adel at the warehouse with the table already in the cart. The girls eargerly waited for my nod of agreement for them to add tiny little stools to complete the set. Love looking all of them running to the shelf to get one of those each (I'm sorry for my English, not enough sleep, can't think properly already!), they're cute. And yes, we've been eating and working on it too.
And I also want to finalise what I want for the yard, I'm changing the kitchen sink with a new one, and bring the old one to the yard. With this lot to do, looks like a trip to Ikea is inevitable *sigh*!
Better get prepared before the girls get up, they must be hungry...cioa! See you soon.

5 Comments:

Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Glad to see you're back to blogging furiously! Don't stop, will you?

Little Adel is looking so cute and so bigggg!!! Rasa macam nak gomol. The breastfeeding is doing wonders.

Oh, we have the same mobile broadband thingy at home, only ours is Celcom's 3G. The reception has been good - - I got no complaints :-) Love it, and especially since it's mobile, boleh bawa balik kampung for raya even!! My husband also uses the Blackberry on Maxis - that one does have reception problems.

10:49 AM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Aisay....handsome nyerrrr....Rasa nak cubit his cheeks lah. When can we meet up again ya? I tag you, Ros.

12:22 AM  
Blogger chanelwong said...

another renovation in your condo....wow...Have fun in IKEA..

10:13 AM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

QOTH...I don't think the thing we have is good in our kampungs but here it is superb so far, only slow when we first tried it out.
About Adel being big, I hada shock yesterday, weighing him the first time except the one at the hosp. He is 6.2 kg, no wonder people say dia baby besar...dah boleh finish 5 oz of milk in a go pun.

Lil..done with the tag. Nanti la I pegi Penang I will let you know. Last time Christmas, tak mau kacau u.

chanel...noooo, not really a renovation. Just adding a little bit here and there slowly, just an excuse to have frequent trips to Ikea;)

1:25 AM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home