Friday, October 26, 2007

Up I go

Post-raya entry is still in the draft *sigh*, here's a quick one!
On Tuesday and Wednesday, I went up a ridge (you may know where it is), it was cloudy and there was some drizzle but I came down refreshed and rejuvenated after piling up on the ketupat and cookies. Though the pics are not that good, I'm posting them here anyway :

This is the view at my back

this on my left (to the east)


this in front of me
this on my right (to the west), see the peak far away, we hope to concour that one day. We don't know if it is possible, though.
There will be more trips up there in the next few months. It is actually for work, and hopefully something good will come out from our studies. I'm looking forward to my next trip, which is next week. I just love being up there, it is a good way to get away from the office routine.

Anyway, though the views are just breathtaking, I still had the first sight I see every morning, my sleeping baby all the time.



This one is for KittyCat, as she said she loves looking at baby sleeping with both arms up. That's how my Adel sleeps;)

6 Comments:

Blogger chanelwong said...

Yup..the best view is to see our kids sleeping peacefully...

5:00 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

chanelwong...and the fact that sleeping kids finally gives a chance for time to ourselves makes it better, right;)

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a cutie pie, he's a beautiful baby, as all your kids were!

6:11 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

hey mrs b..think all kids are cute, and cutest when they are asleep hehe!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Juliah & Faridah said...

eh, gambar tu.. near my house tu. :)

Idrees pon tido macam Adel..

1:31 PM  
Blogger KittyCat said...

Thanks for the dedication - it is another CUTE shot! I would so love to pinch his cheeks and little arms =)

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home