Friday, June 03, 2005

Happiness is.....

Happiness is....

1. ...when the baby kicks when I least expect it. I was being upset over an argument with papa22beas, alone in my room in the office. Suddenly the kicks, strong and disticnt as if she/he was saying "hey, mama...don't be so sad, I'm here! About papa, you remember you still have his credit card in your wallet, use it while you can"...ok, ok the last part I only imagined it!.

2. ...having Bea1 in my arms during lunchtime. She said she loved me, we read a book and again she willingly let me go again.

3. ...seeing that they actually fixed the bay windows in the living and master bedroom in our unit. The new apartment means travelling time to work (to and fro) will be reduced from at least 21/2 hours to 15 minutes, and with LRT in a walking distance, papa22beas can easily take the train and commuter to his office ;).

4. ...what is almost the cost of a maternity blouse in Motherclub gave me a nice, doesn't-look-cheap-at-all blouse, and two maternity pants at the Jusco (and they are not even on sale...wish I'd known about it when I was carrying the two girls)...and no, I did not use papa22beas credit card for that! Must ask first, a good wife, I am.

5. ...having a plan to bake cookies, using the pre-mix stuffs (thx to 5xmom) with Bea1 this weekend.

Gee...I have a lot of reasons to be happy today, and I'm not even finished yet...Alhamdulillah for all the above and everything!.

BTW, I got tagged by 5xmom. My first thought...what do I do? It is going to be embarassing...anyway, give me some time. Will get back on Monday!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happiness is when you stare at the night sky and try extremely hard to forgive those who hv wronged you.

11:51 PM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Hahaha, once again, we wrote almost in the same line. I felt loved by the One up there too, on Sunday. Thankful for all the little things.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Buaya69 said...

happiness... is not as elusive as many people think it is ;)

2:50 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Hi anonymous...yeah, agree with you that it is really is beautiful when we can forgive, no matter how hard it is.

Thanks 5xmom...and the pre-mix stuff was just great, I don't even have to grease the baking tray.

Yeah belacan...sometimes, it is all the lil' things that happen everyday

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home