Tuesday, May 02, 2006

mama22beas in her world!

What a surprise!
chrissy mentioned about it in the MMB forum and I was out to get myself a copy.

scan0001

Mine was put together with other wonderful blogging mums, it is just that I wish I have more time to make it nicer. Hopefully, Beanisha's pic at the bottom makes it up;).

And see what the author wrote:
scan0002

A bit 'malu'-fied to be called a supermum.

To the author, I thank you!

By the way, the other blogs mentioned are ashley, babysmooches and zara.

I was actually a lot calmer when writing this. Almost "pengsan" when told by chrissy. Anyway, now it sort of gives me some momentum to learn more on how to update, add more features etc.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats! keep on update ya

2:27 PM  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Good for you. Keep up.

3:04 PM  
Blogger mom2ashley said...

OMG! I didnt know my blog was mentioned! :)

3:14 PM  
Blogger Pinkity said...

^_^ I thank YOU for giving me something to write about! Loads of love to Bea(s) and glad you liked the write up~

Yi Hwa

4:48 PM  
Blogger Babysmooches said...

Hi, found out about your blog through.... well, you got it! Her World.... hehehe.... me too was a lot calmer AFTER getting the mag.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Lrong Lim said...

Eh, don't lah be malu... you are probably quite a supermum, I'd imagine...

10:12 AM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Thanks everyone.

Aiyah pinkity...whatever the reason you'd picked mine.

lrong...seriously I will blog on why I can't call myself a supermum.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home