Monday, October 16, 2006

Bea3 turns 1 on Saturday

Time flies so fast, I thought I only laid my eyes on this lovely baby for the first time yesterday. And held the pregnancy stick that showed a positive result in the office toilet, and cried buckets after that, the day before that;).

It's been a great year, seeing in a few occasions Bea1 closed her eyes, inhaling the smell of Bea3's feet. And that cute song that she loves to sing:

"two little eyes, open and close
two little ears and one little nose
two little cheeks, and one little chin
two little lips with the teeth closed in"....ok, actually I have no idea what she says at the end, but I showed her baby got no teeth yet;)

And having her fall asleep on tummies, mine or papa's.

Since it is fasting month, I have decided the birthday party would be the simplest one at home, not like other first birthdays in the family.

And we had to wait for hubby to return from the terawih prayers. It was late, and birthday girl was cranky.



Two kakak's who just could not wait any longer.

Bea1 blew the candle, and was given the honour to also cut the cake.

Tired birthday girl went to bed while the others enjoyed the rest;).

She woke up in the morning, stood up and grinned, showing two more teeth sprouting from the upper gum. Lovely....

11 Comments:

Blogger Mumsgather said...

Time really does fly. Is she really one already? I can't believe it. Happy Birthday Bea3, from Aunty MG. :)

3:59 PM  
Blogger Yatie said...

Hi ros,
Happy b'day to bea3!! my afriena also just turn 1, a day after ur bea 3.
wanted to wish yesterday but too bz.
btw, bea3 pyjama same like afriena pyjama...

we will celebrate them this raya as we will have 4 b'day on oct.
my dad, me, my son and my daughter.

8:57 AM  
Blogger MamaFiza said...

Dearest Mama22beas,

Happy Birthday baby Bea3 :)

May Allah swt bless the lovely Bea3. Yeah!

Glad to read & gain lots of info in your blog. Truly love it. Miss mumsgather bring me here :)

Have a great day!

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BDAY TO BEA3!! Lovely pics

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, feel like yesterday send you SMS asking whether Bea3 already pop up or not. Happy Birthday Bea3. MY Hug&kiss for her too

2:11 PM  
Blogger Buaya69 said...

wow! so fast 1 tahun already. happy birthday girl. God bless you and your family, ros. ;)

3:39 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Yes MG, think all mothers think like that while watching the kids grow.

Yatie...I remember that la, and also wondered how u celebrate as it is fasting month now. The pyjama is a gift, cute right, complete with booties, mittens and a cap;)

Mamafiza...went to your blog also, impressed with ur homeschooling. Thanks for reading here.

a&a's mom...you think so? A bit shame as you can see the place is messy;)

sofhib...yeah I remember that, it was nice knowing someone was eager to share the happy news. Thanks for the friendship.

Buaya...that day I asked baby, "are you sure you 1 year already?". Sometimes a bit scary also, I'd rather have her bawah ketiak longer hehe...;). Thanks for the wishes!

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ramai org ya ada pyjama yg sama. Hannah pun ada :)
Hannah turns 19mths on saturday. Sedapnya kek...yum..yum..

5:20 PM  
Blogger Juliah & Faridah said...

Happy Birthday to Youuu..
Happy Birthday to Youuu..
Happy Birthday to BEA3...
Happy Birthday to Youuu..

Selamat Hari Raya AidilFitri
Maaf Zahir & Batin
Dari Haariz sekeluarga

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alamak! i missed ur b'day la sis bea3!

Here's a belated belated b'day wish to you! tht cake looks wickedly yummy, i wish i can have my cake & eat it too like u when i turn one!

1:42 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

butterflutter...that is called "indulgence" from Secret Recipe...to me, there is no other;)

thanks haariz's mommy...Selamat hariraya to u and family too.

supernunu...my mom said since now I'm 1 yo, I can eat almost everything...I still got the choc smell in my hair the next morning;)

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home