Monday, November 20, 2006

A bad year to get pregnant? Maybe not....

I may sound serious amidst being a little jovious while writing this. The plan was to have a baby in October so that Bea3 would not feel so much that she was actually a 'surprise' baby while Bea1 and Bea2 all January babies. Anyway, it was only my naughty plan, nothing to do with hubby;).

On thursday last week, I received a pleasant surprise that my application for a research grant under the RMK9 has been approved.

Yippeee...my very first big project.

I see more dirty cavings to be done, more crazy stunts with the guys from the Malaysian Nature Society Cave Group, more labworks and oppurtunity to travel...and I won't go over and over about me being crazy with my work here.

And the last few days, I'd been thinking "So, next year may not be a good year to get pregnant...". A rather mixed feeling there.

But manusia mampu merancang, Tuhan yang menentukan.

CNI Tongkat Ali, Kopi Jantan that hubby gulped many cups to keep him awake during late night works really gave 'us' the side effect.

So, besides the positive result from the MOSTI that I got last week, just now in the office toilet, I received another.

Photo a bit blur as I just borrowed colleague's camera, hands trembling, got no time to figure out to get good image but I'm sure you can see it alright.

I'm fully prepared for this as my milk supply dropped drastically last week. Over the phone just now, I said to him "Tahniah, anda bakal menimang cahayamata ke empat". He said "Alhamdulillah"

Hubby says, we will manage and I trust him. We will work things out together, and I will make sure at the end of 2008, when the project comes to an end, a final report will be submitted.

In the meantime, we have yet another reason to be grateful of having another gift from Allah, Alhamdulillah.

I have not changed the blogger name to mama23beas yet, now I have another one coming;). This will be an August baby, I guess. It does not matter anymore, we pray for a healthy baby.

Ok guys, I want to see those congratulatory comments coming. Pile them on!

29 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another round of congratulations to you .. Ros

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, so many bloggers getting pregnant or are pregnant at the same time. It sounds so fun!
Congratulations :)

5:03 PM  
Blogger Lazydaisy said...

congratulations
btw i am one of efx2 mummies and blog hop from there ;)

5:14 PM  
Blogger Buaya69 said...

wahseh! congrats! De Buaya and Mrs B vely vely vely happy for you and Papa22beas ;)

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations.. hope it goes well with your pregnancy!!!

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Mumsgather said...

Congratulations! So no need to change to mama23beas, straightaway change to mama24beas eh?

8:26 AM  
Blogger Shamira said...

Congrats Ros, My prayers for a healthy baby

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratssssssssss Ros!!! Wishing u a safe, healthy & speedy delivery. Hope it's a prince this time ya. Take care.

5:04 PM  
Blogger mjey said...

Ros...you are on hella of a women!! Congrats to you and hubby. Have a safe pregnancy and pray for your healthy baby.

5:07 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

I was at a hotel the whole day, attending a seminar. I'm still a little surprised, and trying to adjust.

lyza...thanks, now I see your blog is active again ya...macam biskut la you ni;)

geetha...it certainly is!

laisydaisy...thanks and thx for dropping by.

Buaya...thanks, now you all sempat kejar kitarong tak...hehe!

Lillian...thanks, yes must take care of myself and new baby too. Been neglecting myself lately.

Thanks dragonmummy!

mumsgather...think dun wan to change till I betul sure tutup kedai;)

Thanks shamira!

a&a's mom...thanks, really I don't mind boy or girl.

mjey...thanks mjey, with all the plan to go caving and all, I really need all the prayers;)

5:46 PM  
Blogger Hedge-Ay said...

Bestnye......

Congratulations!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

CONGRATULATION! More playmates for your girls. All the best with your pregnancy.

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Ros!!! What a pleasant surprise!

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Ros. tertinggal train kali ni.

4:32 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Thanks sexy momma, and thanks for dropping by here too!

Lian...yes, actually me and hubby can rest and 'play'*wink* if we just let the two elder girls playing together;). That's why think, having another would not be that bad..haha!

DG...thanks, I also never thought it is so fast. Thought I wanted to be in 'real' action in January (to get an Oct. baby...hehe)

Sofhib...tak pe, no news from you by today, I would definitely sms wan!

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool.....the more the merrier...
congratulations and hope i can be nearly as good as you in managing kids and working and no maid. my age catching up though - don't know if i can make it to 4 in time. :) kena kerja lebih sikit then....
have sort of 'known' you thru this blog and mymomsbest almost 3 years and still havent met. havent seen anyone with 3 girls running around alamanda yet. :)

7:31 AM  
Blogger Cherry said...

congratulations ! alamak you're catching up with me !

10:43 AM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Fuzzy...thanks, since we moved in the new place very near my office, we don't go there anymore. Alamanda used to be our makan place, as it is on the way home from hubby's off.
We will definitely meet one day;).

ninuk...sempat kejar lagi tu;)

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulation. All the best. I am still not ready for no4.

4:22 PM  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Congratulations on your new baby. If your hubby says you'll make it then you will.

9:42 PM  
Blogger nuhaafnan said...

congratulations! when u wrote that post, i KNEW you weren't kidding! alhamdulillah.

12:12 PM  
Blogger knv said...

congratulationnss!!
i can relate to this. got 4 kids at 29. mula2 rasa nak nangis all the time...he..he..

semoga dilimpahi rahmat allah selalu!!

3:32 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Butterflutter...I also thought I was not ready but here I'm;). Do it in your sweet time.

friday's child...husband of mine is a very positive man. Anyway, I don't think he has any other choice;).

raggedyanne...yes, I weren't kidding but this happen 3 months too early. Anyway, we believe ada hikmah di sebaliknya.

Hey anamiraa...Thanks, I peek your blog, wow you have 4 aged from 5 to small baby inc. a pair of twin and you are YOUNG! I was just married at 29!

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations mama22(now 4)beas!! :D

12:09 AM  
Blogger Yatie said...

OMG... Ros

Congratulations...

ITu nama nya rezeki...

well take care ya...

jgn buat kerja byk sgt tau...

ciao

9:00 AM  
Blogger WMD: Wife, Mother, Daughter said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy and the research grant. You are one super and wonder mum!!!

1:36 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

ajab booboo...thanks and welcome;)

yatie...thanks, a bit susah not to work harf at the moment but I try to get rest too.

wmd...thanks, about the grant...I really didn't put much hope. But now, it is double joy!

1:13 PM  
Blogger cysev3n said...

this is a bit late tho.. being preggy, bloghopping seems quite tiring for me nowdays (alasan!) eh, your #3 tak jauh beza dgn my #2.. now ur #4 is just around the corner like my #3.. hehehe..

congrats again -)

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home