Friday, December 22, 2006

Looking good

Though, the 2 lines on the pregnancy stick is enough to convince me that I'm carrying a new life in my womb, I would never be satisfied till I see the first scan. I love having the movement, kicks and summersaults that kind of reminds me that my new baby is always with me, especially sometimes I feel lonely or too occupied with work in my room in the office. But that normally occur from the 16th week onwards. At this moment, of course I would really want to see the fetus even when she/he is a small bud.

Even if this is my 10th baby, it would never fail to amaze me when I see for the first time the heartbeat, and at this stage we can see the head, even the development of the hands and feet. I asked my ob to stay a bit longer at the heartbeat, it was just amazing.

Hubby once annoyed me so much when he asked why I was so excited, when the pic of an ultrasound was just the same. And that was Bea2's first scan. Think men just don't get it. I gave him an earful lecture, a little pout and he didn't dare to say anything on the subsequent pics.

My ob was so surprised to see me, the same as the last 2 pregnancies. It is obvious to her that her suggestion to me to consider the various type of contraception does not work.

We could not help it, we just laughed throughout the meeting. I'm her regular, so we are quite comfortable with each other. I admitted that I'd love to have another baby next year but I hoped for an October baby, to get that 2 year gap with Bea3.

She jokingly said, all I did was only to have a thought of another baby and "Voila".

Everything looks good so far, Alhamdulillah.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Bea4!! Wow he/she still has so much room to swim in! Enjoy the space, Bea4! And to the mummy, Daddy says "he gets it" with regards to U/S pictures. ;)

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes.. I 'only' have 3 kids.. but every ultrasound made me cry. The miracle of new life, the heart beat.. amazing.

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

salam perkenalan..

congratulations for this bun in the oven... u must be excited..

u r right.. be it the first or the third.. mesti excited kan?

hope u will have a smooth pregnancy..
Salam AidilAdha to u n ur family :0)

6:48 PM  
Blogger Buaya69 said...

we are so happy for you :)

- buaya69 -

10:53 AM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Ajab booboo...it won't be long before it all cramp up in there;)

Lillian...thanks, and I began to think that I'm such a weirdo.

Simah...thanks for dropping by Simah. Salam Aidiladha to you too.

Buaya...I just saw ur new blog, senyap-senyap got a new blog. Thanks anyway.

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, I didn't check your blog for a while and now you're pregnant again!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how r u? haven't writen for a while.. well.. I'll still tag u. Have fun THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

6:03 PM  
Blogger cysev3n said...

hehe.. clear betul gambar tu.. i had my 10weeks+ picture in my hand.. first time tu dapat gambar.. yeah, dengar heartbeat baby rasa best je kan.. tho beat dia laju yaamat..

11:19 AM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Shoppingmum...thanks, think I was as surprised as you haha!

Lillian...tahnks for tagging me. Haha, tag is a way to dig more about a blogger right? I need to reflect a bit and choose that 6 weird things...I have many!

hazel...I always wish I can see the scan longer, but takut nanti charge will be higher. Maklum la, doctor mesti dah tak laratdok tengok tu many times for many years, right?
Why didn't you ask? I got a few of each baby, tak mampu nak buat 3D so simpan aje gambar scan.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home