Friday, January 26, 2007

6 weird things about me

I've been tagged by Lillian. I copied the rules from her entry.

"THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog."

I thought I have many, but when I have the time to write, I found myself thinking hard to get all 6. Anyway, here goes...

1. In the U, I joined the Reserve Officers Training Unit (ROTU), a co-corriculum course conducted partly by the Ministry of Defence and at the same time people found me head banging at some underground heavy metal gigs in KL. People thought I was weird.

2. I did a PhD to get a job that I like and because I love doing it, but I confessed to hubby that I was not really an ambitious woman. He thought it was weird, I mean to hear that from someone with a PhD.

3. 99.9% of all the women that I know try to loose weight/talk about losing weigh/complain about how fat they are, I quietly say I want at least 5 kg more. I always can't fit in any woman conversation. Sometimes, I find myself asking "Am I weird?"

4. I love having french fries dipped in ice-cream sundae. People at the McDonalds, where I used to do part time in SS2, PJ and Bristol, UK thought that's weird. Now, Bea1 loves it too;)

5. Sometimes I love when the trafic lights turns red. It is the time that I can grab the lotion from my handbag to apply on my hands, or lip balm on my lips. Some people may think it's weird. And I got to hear more after-school stories from my girls, too;)

6. I always ask for tomato ketchup, instead of chilli sauce. In this part of the world, people really think it's weird!

That's it, now you know more about me. I pass the baton to another mommy bloggerbutterflutter, and I'd love to find out weird things from these babies too, if the moms can find them: supernunu cutie, and any of thecurly boys.

Have a great weekend, everyone! We will start off with a cake for Bea1's birthday, story coming up on Monday.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no .... got tagged twice in one day. This must be some kind of a record! Hehe! We'll try and do it this weekend. Hmmm ....

2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg omg!! as fast as I am toddling, i cant run fast enuff to get away from being tagged!

12:30 PM  
Blogger nuhaafnan said...

1. pretty weird, but pretty interesting as well :)
2. if i were to do my masters & phd, I'd do it for the 'wrong' reasons too :) :)
3. No, you're not weird, you're just THIN! harhar all thks to tandem bf'ing i suppose.
4. I love doing that too! And yeah ppl tell me tht's weird too
5. Tell me abt it. The only time I had to put on make-up is during red lights too. Maybe I'll give it a couple of years until I hear stories from Nunu :)
6. I hate them both, and ppl find that totally weird!

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh..oohhh...I always think I am different from my friends. Weird huh. Wl do..wl do...

10:08 AM  
Blogger hoteliermom said...

i love ketchup too but not chilli sauce but i must have chilli padi with all other meals...also use to do the french fries in sundae thingy...wierd huh...

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home