Friday, July 15, 2005

Kids learn by observing....

Two blogs in a day? That means I got no class and all I do is reading (and off course blogging;)). Anyway, this is very short...something that I really need to let it go before I forget.

Things that I believe are learnt by my kids by just observing us (the parents)

1. Bea1 and I had lunch together after I fetched her from preschool. She was indulging the icecream after the nasi ayam, she was really into it while I just observed. Halfway through, she stopped and looked up to me, and as if she had forgotten something, said "mama want some?". Without waiting for my answer, she lifted a hude chunk and fed me. She was cute, and I though she would be a bit more generous (as I always am to papa22beas;), but that was it! Only one huge spoonful of it.

2. Papa22beas was reading to Bea2 in bed. I joined them, he said something as a joke to me. I retaliated by playfully slapped his face. Bea2 thought it was funny, she laughed and imitating me, slapped papa's face. I felt guilty and get things right again, I kissed his lips. She smiled, leaned forward as if she was about to do the same, stopped (changed her mind...kissing papa was no fun!), and the second slap landed! Argh....

Ok, did not plan to have it this long...back to work!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mumsgather said...

Yah, mine will give massage to her daddy cos she sees mummy doing it. Untung and shiok lah the daddy!!

2:25 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

twinsmom...yeah, they really do learn fast, but in my case...think the bad things are learnt faster:(

pompit...surely, there is more coming;)

mumsgather...lucky dad. BTW, doing your blog hopping, right? Enjoy!

3:00 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:01 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home