Thursday, February 16, 2006

On having a surprise baby

Just like I didn't plan to get married at 28, it never occured to me that I am a mother of 3 at 33. But I did plan for the elder girls, carefully picked dates so that they were born in January.

One day about a year ago, I held the pregnancy test kit with trembling hands in the toilet in my office. It was very hard to compute that 2 lines means POSITIVE! With the other 2 girls, I shouted the good news from the bathroom in our apartment, continued with some hugs and kisses to hubby. The third time around, I was in my office toilet, and cried my heart out for whatever reasons that I can't remember now.

Now, whenever I see my baby, i have this undescribable (well I'm not good with words, anyway!) joy. She loves to fall asleep on my chest. One day, Bea1 was armed with a tube of toothpaste in her hands, Bea2 had a slab of butter in hers and together they were ready to turn the house (or the world) upside down. Insticntly, I would take actions, but I was just too comfortable having a sleeping baby on my chest, I needed a few more minutes of that.

And just like me I suppose, my baby loves morning sunshine.

03230002

Surprise or not, it does not matter now! I'm just feeling blessed.

17 Comments:

Blogger Fashionasia said...

OMG is that Bea3????? Sooo cutey mutey !!!

3:56 PM  
Blogger amira shasmeen said...

Alahai ... she is sooooooo... sweet!!!

4:02 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Hehe...that was actually the purpose of the post, to show off my baby.
The pic was taken in usual traffic crawl to the office/babysitter in the morning. Love it, it is the background on my pc screen now;)

4:25 PM  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Show off you should be with that cute little baby. I wouldn't feel more blessed with that little one.`

5:20 PM  
Blogger Cherry said...

so cutey ! alamakkkk .... i nak gak baby girl ... not that i am not appreciative of my 4 boys ...

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She will definately be a heartbreaker. Look at that smile & dimple! Comelnya!

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u should keep in frame too bea1 n bea2...comei aaa...:o)

11:00 AM  
Blogger Contented Mum said...

Aiyo, the stunning smile, sure a killer! Sweet!

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyo, so cute man. can stop traffic one la...

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cute. my kiss for bea3

9:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh no, too cute too cute. Must not see. Nanti air liur meleleh.
I also like you, when have baby on my chest, become too contented to do anything else.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Buaya69 said...

i suddenly feel like cubit-ing something. why ar? hehehe :)

7:45 PM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Eeh,nak cubit boleh tak?

hahaha, I guess God made us more tolerant when we have more kids. Sampai #5, the sky can fall apart pun tak kisah dah!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Mumsgather said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Mumsgather said...

mama22beas, Do show off some more beautiful pics like this lah!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Lrong Lim said...

Bereee chubby alreadeaaa...

8:17 AM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Thanks everyone...so kembang already.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home