Friday, February 24, 2006

Some guys have all the luck

Hubby and I were lazing around last Sunday, watching some music video clips at @15. One showed a hunk, shirtless showing a well-developed physique. Having been married to dearest hubby for 6 years, I was expecting something from him.

Hubby: You know, I used to look like that...'bujang' time. That time, I always on the move, always got things to do!

(As for what he looks like right now, think he can easily qualify for da buaya's luge, Malaysian style)

Me: What about now?

Hubby: Now, I got a wife to do almost everything...hehe!

I've been running around a lot the last few days. In between classes, lab works, writing, I got to ferry Bea1 to school, express breastmilk, on and off to the new apartment, on and off to Ikea (with a very limited budget, I need more time to plan and decide). And hey, I got a blog to update, too;). And endless chores at home.

Thought that is enough till one morning on the way to work, hubby asked "Mama, kereta ni bila nak servis?"

And I thought anything to do with cars is man's bussines!

And at the servis center, people treating me like I know nothing about cars, except driving. That time when I drove 'potong', yes but now I'm learning.

And one was insensitive enough to ask, "Eh you kereta banyak baru tak minta orang angkat cuci ka?"

Anyway, just a post to release some tension. Not complaining about hubby, he has been wonderful, really!

Think I need another trip to Ikea tomorrow. And I'll be good on Monday!

7 Comments:

Blogger Cherry said...

i heard IKEA is having SALE now .. betul ke ? go go go for yr well deserve theraphy .

8:49 PM  
Blogger Buaya69 said...

Mrs B has been craving for Ikea too but I hate crowds. dunno can tahan not going or not, bwahahaha!

1:46 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Ninuk...while putting away unfolded laundry this morning, in preparation for in-laws' visit, hubby said he had some ideas, and said about going to Ikea. There is a chance for another trip;)
Actually, since the sale I was there twice already;).

Yes Buaya, hate the crowd too. Last sale in Dec, we ended up eating in McD. Very frustrating for all of us, the girls.
So, I'm expecting the same now. To me this time, not much good deal lah...unless if you are looking for a bunk bed!

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now we go to IKEA during weekdays. Syiok coz less crowd and I've more space belek2 and to move around with my trolley. But cannot bring my kids, so whenever I saw kids at play area, I will feel guilty coz my kids love to play there.

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ehh...can i accompany u to the IKEA? When aaa?

1:39 PM  
Blogger Lrong Lim said...

Think I can agree with your man... bujang time ah, maximum huha the body... after kawin already ah, relak maximum lah...

5:26 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Yes sofhib...weekday is the best. Last week I went with Bea2, to spend time alone with her. She was ecstatic!

pinkcherry....there will be more trips there soon. I'll let you know.

lrong...and why it is always the women who have to 'maintain' and go thru the hassle of dieting etc after marriage and kids *sigh*

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home