Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The 4-things tag

February is done and so as a piece of writing that I'd been working on. Time to have a breather, maybe to finish off some of blogs that stay as drafts. Was surprised to see that I got tagged by Simon, well I'm honoured;) as like 5xmom once wrote tag=love...hehe!

Ok, better get this done first


4 jobs you’ve had in your life
1. Rubber (getah sekerap...whatever the call it) collector...I still can't get rid of that smell
2. Waitress in Swensen
3. Sale Assistant in a watch shop...I know how to change the batteries!
4. Secretary in a company owned by some British...cute boss and too bad I didn't pick up the accent! Made me want to go to UK
Ok, I'm not happy with 4, I have more
5. Floor staff in McDonald's in SS2,PJ and Bristol
6. A guest house kitchen helper, I got free room and breakfast for that.
7. An assistant in a car accessories shop.
Ok, better stop here.

4 movies you could watch over and over.
1. Shawshank Redemption...love it, love it, love it;)
2. Death Becomes Her...yes Simon, I watched it many times...love the part when Meryl Streep asks Bruce Willis to stop breathing!
3. English Patient
4. LOTR

4 TV shows you love(d) to watch
1. House
2. CSIs
3. Alias
4. Friends

4 places you’ve lived
1. Kelantan
2. PJ
3. Kelang
4. Cheras

4 places you’ve been on vacation to
1. South Korea
2. Western UK
3. Budapest
4. Some parts in Japan
And many parts in Malaysia, off course

4 places you would rather be
1. Gua Tempurung, before it is turned to some wild party spot by some undergrads (ok, joking only). Read more here and here.
2. Sicily, visiting a friend
3. In our new apartment with the family, still waiting for the cf *sigh*
4. Ikea, alone;)

4 of your favourite food
1. Pasta, cream-based
2. Pasta, tomato-based
3. Ice cream
4. Rice, esp. from mom and mom-in-law


4 websites you visit daily
1. thestar.com.my
2. mychevyclub
3. the U online library
4. mymomsbest


4 tagged
It would take me forever to choose that 4, so anyone feeling like doing it, just let me know;).

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hah.. now i know we must have met in a past life... i used to lepak in ss2 mcdonalds 2 or 3 times a week long ago...!

1:02 PM  
Blogger geeth said...

I liked this..

4 places you would rather be
... 4. Ikea, alone;)

Hahaha, I think I would like to visit the place by myself to. No need to rush through... or get worried son will pull anything down.

2:16 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Simon ...what a surprise! I was there around 91-92. That time, the 7-11 was still there, now got kayu nasi kandar.

geetha...that's what I do. Take a half-day leave, enjoying myself, chewing my food properly (not gobbling like a mad dog;)), sipping and truly enjoying my cappucino...ahhh heaven!

4:08 PM  
Blogger Dilip Mutum said...

Wow! Your list of jobs is interesting. Almost all my friends had worked while they were studying. In my case, it was different I only started working after I completed my master's degree. Fortunate or unfortunate I wonder.

12:41 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Take it as fortunate, Adam;).
In my case, I'd rather work to get the 'extras' while getting only the 'basics' from my parents.
Anyway, proud of it as money from McD brought me to Budapest and Paris;).
And thanks for scrolling down to read my previous entry. About heavy metal, that explains the black t-shirts that ur wife used to wear to classes, I believe!
I mellow down quite a bit after having kids, too;).

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home