Monday, January 29, 2007

Finally, the last birthday in the month

After spending almost RM100 for Bea1's cake, and around RM70 for Bea2's, thought I was not going to burn a bigger hole in my wallet. Besides, we kind of tired of Secret Recipe plus I really didn't have time to go elsewhere. Prayed I would find something at the Bangsay Village, where I stopped to do grocery shopping for the weekend. We just love it.

It's a routine, no big party. Just us, girls surrounded the kid table, mama had the camera and papa busy controlling the little one from smashing the cake.

After cut-cutting, finally Bea3 statrted doing what she does best, poking cake with candles;)


I love seeing little kids with cake, they are messy but adorable. As a mom, I would worry about the mess much later;). Anyway, the cake is yummy, a cheesecake but a light one. And it costs RM29.90, I will certainly go back for more.

And this is one of the latest from the birthday girl. She even draw on ballon. All 5 of us in the family and on your left, it's Bea2 walking on the moon. A day before that, Bea2 looked up the moon and said she wanted to go there. I asked how, she said by an aeroplane. Bea1 just potrayed that in her drawing.

Isn't having kids the greatest thing? Please ignore me, I'm just feeling blessed being a mom.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Bea3. Starting next month it's my turn to buy 3 birthday cakes within 2 weeks 28Feb, 10Mac & 14Mac not forgetting the birthday favors for kindy. I am not complaining because I do enjoy doing it bab pocket je yang sakit skit :)btw where do you stay? U attach with um ya?

10:59 AM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

BF...I love party too, but seriously at this moment, I just don't have the courage. Actually friends invited themselves to come, and they did potluck. We had a great time last time, but still I imagine too much work and I takut tak terlayan.
For b'day, Bea1 said she prefered to have it at home. We did at the kindy last year.
Yes, I'm with UM and I stay about 5 minutes drive away;).

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy belated b'day to Bea1.

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo, bea1 is getting prettier by the day, I like the shot, she look so sweet. and bea3 like who cares what happens to the cake. you're right, probably more fun to let the kids be themselves. Happy 5th Birthday Beatrisya!

1:54 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Thanks sofhib for the wishes...bila la kita nak jumpa nih!

mrs b...hey, for that shot I tried using the 'candlelight' mode.
Wish I can let them be themselves ALL the time. But sometimes....so geram when I just can't take in the mess.

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy belated, bea3 dear. Your dots are so sweetlah. And 30 bux for a gorgeous cake like that, is a steal!

3:49 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

Thanks Anne...;)

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home