Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Can be a record maybe?

When I'm writing this the ticker for Bea1 says she is 7years 3months 3weeks and 4days old. I've been breastfeeding, breastfeeding-during-pregnancy and tandem-nursing all the kids. Bea1 weaned herself when she was 4 years 2 months old, Bea2 3 years 7 months old and think officially Bea3's done with nen-nen 3 years 6 months old. Adel is still very much at it, even though he is not as clingy as the girls, being a no-nonsense eater (now I only got some colustrum). Look at the numbers carefully (if you have nothing to do), and you know sometimes I have 3 nurslings (sp?) simultaneously.

Nearing to my due date, I feel that I'd miss being pregnant even more after the baby's out. Maybe due to the fact that I have a feeling now and then that 5 is a good number.

Anyway, even with the 5th one and looking at the trend, I would probably be a nursing cow for maybe at least 10 years non-stop! Boleh masuk Malaysian Guiness Book of Records ka?

7 Comments:

Blogger butterflutter said...

Yay for you. Awal2 dulu its not easy to fully breastfeed kan. Mine last for 7 yrs plus for 3 children but never 3 children in one go lah like you.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Alina Grace said...

Hahahaha....I think you can break the Book of Records!

11:53 PM  
Blogger chanelwong said...

also as SUPER MUMMY...I respect you working, with 4 going to 5 kids without maid and all kids are close age gap....Bravo...

Plan to go for no6 later? make 3 girls n 3 boys?

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

respect abis kat u... i hv 4 kids at home, non of them is fully breastfeed coz x pernah cukup, i've a helper, itupun selalu stress coz the kids are closely spaced just like yours. So again, salute u very much...u r a supermum!!!

-working mum-

11:50 AM  
Anonymous beckysmum said...

Boleh, mesti boleh!

5:57 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

BF...yes, dulu susah, my only reference was babycenter. Not a single soul to share experience and tips. Yang ada was own determination.

Alina...I pun rasa boleh lah.

Chanel...not sure yet la, penat being pregnant with the 5th pun belum hilang la.

Workingmum...with or without helper, stress can't be avoided la I think. Pssst...wish I know you better than only "workingmum", blog ke apa?

Beckysmum...you think so too? Haha

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucky kids -eida

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home