Monday, May 11, 2009

Message to UMMC volunteers

I'm sure most of the volunteers are familiar with UMMC but here's links to

Road map to UMMC and
UMMC building map

UMMC is just besides UM PJ entrance at the Jalan Universiti and after that just look for Menara Timur.

We shall meet up at 9.30 am. We need to sort, count the gifts before the visit. And we may hear some briefing from the staff there. I still have a prob to cut and past part of the approval letter but important thing is you must be healthy (no cough, flu, fever and has received chicken pox vaccination) and no kids below 18 years old in the wards.

There is underground parking lot and the entrance is just below the lobby where we shall meet. Those who brings a lot of gifts can just drop the gifts at the entrance before proceeding to park. Those who arrive early may help there.

See you there. If you are not sure about anything just email me at rosfmuhammad@yahoo.co.uk

The visits will be from 10 am to 12 pm. I hope that we can spend some time at the cafe after that to just chat and catch-up. It's Saturday...so I hope it won't be too crowded.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Suzette said...

Thanks for this. I need it, coz I don't know how to get there! I used to work in PJ State, but I am still a blur sotong on PJ's roads.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Redbabe said...

ok.. see you tomorrow.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Redbabe said...

Ros,

Thanks for organising this whole thing. It was great.

11:45 PM  
Blogger allthingspurple said...

Ros, the visit to UMMC post is updated at my blog.

http://allthingspurple.blogspot.com/2009/05/visit-at-um-hospital.html

Happy Mother's Day to you, dear

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home