Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Good time on concert day

It happened on a Saturday a few weeks ago. I only got to know that Bea2 was supposed to be in Chinese costume on Thursday afternoon. Thought I would try to look for it in Jusco during Friday lunchtime, but it would be unlikely to have that at this time of the year. Called someone in the morning, didn't expert to be offered to borrow from her. Got a very nice dress during lunchtime.


Since Bea1 was doing Malay, I decided to just settle for last raya's baju kurung. Tried to make do of things that we already hae, those ribbons are from a gift. I was glad that I didn't have to go out for anything, and the girls just looked great to me. Well, the shoes do not match but what matters most is they had a good time.

It was such a rush in the morning as normally school starts at 9, but for the concert we had to be an hour earlier. I was almost konked out once I got the seat but the sight of those beautiful kids, all on the stage, singing the welcome song was kind of rejuvenating.

They are beautiful, and two of them are mine;)


Bea3 made her own performance on the floor, shifting attention from those who sat in front to her. Adel napped as usual, the concert was not a big deal to him. I know hubby tried to stay awake, but I caught him falling asleep.

Had a nice lunch provided by the school afterwards, headed home, got some rest, went to Ikea, had dinner there and came back with an Ekorre moose.


Pic from the Ikea website
This entry is done mainly to show one of my wonderful readers (as if I have many...hehe) that Bea2 just looked great in her kid's dress;).







13 Comments:

Blogger Yatie said...

each time i baca ur blog, i felt that i really salute you to handle those 4 kids. me? 2 kids like want to faint.

11:54 AM  
Blogger chanelwong said...

they really look adorable n pretty...

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH I really want to shop in IKEA!!! Why can't they open one in Chiang Mai???!!!!:-)

5:49 PM  
Blogger D said...

lama tak singgah sini... well, lama tak blog-hop pun. Boy, you sure are an Ikea fan! They're opening one in my place this Sunday but I think I've had enough of Ikea.

7:11 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

yatie...2 or 4, to me it is never easy la, but with 4 I just have to adjust. Sometimes I would try to pretend pengsan also, just to get some rest...hehe!

chanelwong...think all kids are pretty, but not all the time...depending on my mood also...you know what I mean, right? But still during the concert, looking at them I could not help but to think it is unfortunate that we have to work a harder to take care of those kids from some sickos out there...didn't mention that in the entry but that's what I felt.

Anon...ohhh, I'm sorry to hear that!

d...I know you are busy with some interesting books. You had enough of Ikea? I'm looking forward to the day I've had enough of it...the day that I can finally call my house an Ikea showhouse...hahaha.

1:30 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:30 PM  
Blogger nuhaafnan said...

as usual, the kids look lovely. and don't u dare think that you don't have many readers, ok? you've got enough ppl reading and saluting you along this wonderful journey of juggling motherhood & career :)

2:43 PM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Your girls look really cute.

Haha ... giving free ads for Ikea again, I see. Eh, still without a dining table ke? Can raya without a table ke?

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad the family had a good time at the concert and the dress fits....

1:30 PM  
Blogger D said...

hey, update! update!

5:28 PM  
Blogger bluewonder said...

my bro in Penang is also an IKEa fan. Everytime turun KL mesti visit IKea. At one time he bought too many stuff and had probs bringing them bck to Penang. Jokingly said he'd leave kids behind just so that he could bring all stuff to penang

11:00 PM  
Blogger mama23beas said...

raggedyanne...*kembang*thanks and I don't even know that!

QOTH...with the arrival of Adel, I still don't dare inviting people over...takut tak terlayan. That's why we are ok without the table;).

A wonderful reader...you know even the teacher asked me where I got the dress...thanks again!

d...been too busy, been trying to update!

bluewonder...yeah, I pity my sister who live away from KL too;)

3:48 PM  
Blogger allthingspurple said...

Ros, you kidding, right? about pretending to pengsan? !! ha ha .

The girls are wonderful in their costume. I just lurve seeing Kimberly in baju kurung too !

and you bought the moose?!!!! Gasp... me! i contemplated evertime i LOOK at it, but thats all i ever do. LOOK !

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home